Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

greatn posted:

I have a question. I have heard the first season also has a secondary mystery of Veronica having been date raped in the first episode. I don't want to derail on the politics of it, but I also heard that the culprit ends up as her boyfriend. That sounds kind of, super weird. Not having seen it I'm sure there's more to it than that. I promise I'm not going to argue about it at all or even mention it again, just could someone explain what is up with that? I'm sure there's an explanation just hearing from someone else about the show can't exactly explain, or the situation was misrepresented when explained to me.

That's not what really happened. Veronica thinks that's what happened at one point in the series, but she later finds out that's wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Twee as gently caress posted:

He kind of grows on you though

Like a tumor.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

Just out of curiosity, as someone going through the show for the first time, is this quote basically a big list of spoilers? What the hell, man?

Yes, and it was originally covered with spoiler tags but apparently "Somebody" (meaning a mod) removed them. :raise:

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Oasx posted:

I don't think I have ever met anyone who really cares for Duncan

I like him more than Logan, but that's only because I hate Logan. He's like the worst parts of Jess and Logan from Gilmore Girls combined into one person. He's got the future spouse abuser vibe of Jess, with the spoiled rich brattiness of Logan, but neither of their intelligence or charm.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I hope the movie isn't about Veronica in the FBI. I'd be much more interested in seeing her in the same position that her father was in at the beginning of the series - that is, having left the FBI in disgrace and becoming a private investigator. I can't imagine her acting as the law, as opposed to operating outside of it. It would kind of ruin the whole neo-noir thing the series had.

• Locked thread