Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
:siren: This thread is first and foremost geared toward introducing people to the show. For the kickstarter discussion about the upcoming Veronica Mars movie, happened there :siren:
Most important :siren: :siren: SPOILER THAT poo poo, SON :siren: :siren: Please refer to the guidelines.
If there are other relevant KS details coming, we'll update you but this thread is about watching the show.

The posting guidelines to help create a great experience for those who will join us for the first time.
Rewatch/First Watch details can be found here as well as relevant kickstarter updates!
Season 2 and Season 3 will be covered here

Veronica Mars is the baby of Rob Thomas (of Party Down and Matchbox 20 fame), and ran from 2004 to 2007, on then UPN and eventually The CW before it's untimely demise at the end of season 3. Due to the massive love of fans who yearned for the show to continue when the CW decided not cut it after gutting it, a massive kickstarter was launched for a movie that will serve as a proper conclusion to the series. With this thread we will start a rewatch that will hopefully culminate with the movie's release.

So, what is the show about? It follows the titular Veronica, who lives in a small fictional California town called Neptune. She spends her time between helping her father's private detective agency and finishing high schoo-

Ok, let's just address this right away:

I wear grown man pants! I watch the Wire! Why the gently caress should I care about a tv show about a high school private detective on the CW?

So do I! Thankfully, Veronica Mars is not a show that is aimed toward teenagers, even though they make up half of the cast. In the same vein as Brick, it's a neo-noir set in a fictional highschool and concentrates mostly on Veronica's work as a private detective filling in the gaps where her father can't, and resolving the mystery of 'Who Really Killed Lilly Kane', Veronica's best friend. It's a show that deals with many adult subjects such as murder, rape, fraud, assault, and all that fun stuff.

The greatest strength of the show, however, is just how smart it is. And Veronica herself. Whether its plot, or its wit, or its sense of humor, this was and is still one of the smartest show on television. Kristen Bell totally sells her character as a snarky, fallen from grace high school sleuth with a heart of gold, armed with the most lethal of quips. The same way Buffy masqueraded a really witty show with great banter under the guise of a high school vampire drama, so does Veronica Mars. Well, without vampires. There's a reason why you see so many avatars with quotes from the show in this forum, it is an endless source of golden banter.

The writing is not only tight when it comes to dialogue, however. It is just as plot-wise, where the show alternates between serial arcs (such as the murder of Lilly Kane) and the case of the week. It managed to achieve a near-perfect balance during the first two seasons. Third season was retooled a bit due to network meddling, but was still quality television. There is also real character development, and everything that happens actually matters rather than dropped and forgotten the week after. Just as Baltimore is to the Wire, Neptune itself is a more than a city, it's a character that feels alive and vibrant, with its own idiosyncrasies, and where even minor characters feel fully fleshed out.

So you like quality television, driven by wit, snark, tight dialogue and great plots? You will love Veronica Mars!

Fine, it's still a big investment. That's three seasons worth. I'm not sure I want to go ahead and spend that kind of money on a whim. Cheap bourbon ain't free, you know

Good news! All the episodes can be watched for free on the WB's website!

I haven't got any excuses anymore, I'll watch it, I guess. So uh I guess we're done with this thread?

You won't regret it. And no, we'll actually watch it with you! Well, in case you don't end up binging on it in a few days. A couple of posts after this one will deal with the Forums rewatch/first watch schedule.

The Makings of a Sleuth: Who Really Killed Lilly Kane?

As I mentioned earlier, Veronica Mars is set in fictional Neptune, California. It follows the titular Veronica, high school student by day, private detective extraordinaire by night (before curfew). She works for Keith Mars, her father. Keith used to be the Sheriff of Neptune, until he lost his position in a recall election for pressing too hard after one of the many wealthy millionaire residents in an exclusive millionaire neighborhood after his daughter was murdered. That daughter, Lilly Kane, was also Veronica's best friend. Just as Keith lost his position as sheriff, Veronica lost her mother when she left her father, and her friends as a result of her support for her father's investigation. Who said that daughters never pay for the sins of their father?

The murder of her best friend has become what defines the new Veronica. As a defense mechanism, she created a shell of snark, calculated distance and cupcakes, but inside there is a Taylor Swift-like storm of emotions brewing. Even though a man was arrested by the new Sheriff, plead guilty for the crime and was condemned to death for the murder of her best friend, Veronica is not buying it. The one question that haunts her constantly is... [/i]Who Really Killed Lilly Kane?[/i]

The Dames, the Lames, the Geezers and the Ghosts of Neptune:

Kristen Bell as Veronica Mars

Amanda Seyfried as Lilly Kane

Daughter of Jake Kane, sister of Veronica's boyfriend, and Veronica's best friend. Her life was brutally snuffed a few months ago, and her death has haunted Veronica ever since.

Erico Colantoni as Keith Mars

Father of Veronica, lost his job, his wife and all of his friends after he accused Jake Kane of murdering his daughter. Often out on business running after bail jumpers, he remains very close to Veronica both as a father and employer as the sole (official) detective of Mars Investigation

Kyle Secor as Jake Kane

Father of Lilly, became a billionaire when his company went public and raised up with him a lot of Neptune's residents. Beloved by everyone, Keith lost his job when he accused him of lying about his whereabouts on the day of his daughter's death.

Michael Muney as Sheriff Don Lamb

Used to work under Keith, became the new Sheriff after a recall election put him there. Really doesn't like Keith, or the fact that he opened up shop in Neptune.

Teddy Dunn as Duncan Kane

Veronica's boyfriend until shortly before Lilly's death. They have not discussed since then.

Jason Dohring as Logan Echolls

Son of action star Aaron Echolls and Duncan's best friend. Hates Veronica and loves to mention it.

Harry Hamlin as Aaron Echolls

Movie star and friend of the Kane, Aaron Echolls is the embodiement of 'Like jackass father, like jackass son'.

Ryan Hansen as Dick Casablancas

Truly lives up to his name, he is one of Logan's closest friends. Embodiment of the CA surfer dude

Francis Capra as Eli 'Weevil' Navarro

Leader of the PCH biker gang, serves as Veronica's contact to Neptune's underbelly.

Percy Daggs III as Wallace Fennel

New student who just transfered to Neptune High, plays ball like a champ and works at the local 7/11. His mother works for Jake Kane's company.

Now those are but a small numbers of the many inhabitants of Neptune. I will elaborate more on the supporting cast in the next posts, as well as later additions with the appropriate spoiler bars. Now, let's go and get ready for The Great 2013 Rewatch

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Mar 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Secondary characters introduced up to Episode 12 of the First Season

Lianne Mars

Wife of Keith and Veronica's mother, who bailed out of town leaving her husband and daughter behind during the Lily Kane murder fiasco

Celeste Kane

Wife of Jake and mother to Ducan and Lily, hates the Mars family with a passion, as well as anything remotely nice in the world

Meg Mannings :swoon:

One of the few 09ers who still talks to Veronica, she's an A student and all around swell girl

Troy Vandergraff

One of the other few 09ers who's willing to give Veronica the time of the day.

Cindy 'Mac' Mackenzie

Computer whiz with a really bad ride and rad attitude

Cliff McCormak

Public defender with snazzy suits and even snazzier witicisms, is rather fond of Veronica and realizes that she might be the brains behind Mars Investigation. He has a zest for life, so sue him.

Abel Koontz

On death row for the murder of Lily Kane. Evidence of the murder was found on Abel's houseboat, and he pled guilty to the charges.

Alicia Fennel

Wallace's mother, authoritarian and sometimes scary mother, as mothers are wont to be. Works for Jake Kane's software company

Clarence Wiedman

Head of Kane Software security, and in charge of all its dirty business.

Leo D'Amato

New Neptune deputy. After losing a lot of weight in college, Leo spent some time in Neptune working as a cop, before eventually changing his name and moving back to L.A. to live with his college roommate, his ex-Latvian pro-baller friend and a down on her luck schoolteacher.

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Apr 15, 2013

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
:siren: Posting Guidelines :siren:

As mentioned above, this thread is first and foremost about introducing people to Veronica Mars/The Great Rewatch. Therefore, spoiler that poo poo, son!

• Anything that happens in an episode that has yet to be
  • Anything that happened in an episode we've seen is fair game
  • Please don't :airquote: innocently speculate :airquote: in order to spoil.
  • Please, no 'You think that this is big, well just wait until a couple of episodes you'll see eh :smug: '
  • Be extra careful about mystery spoilers!
  • Not everyone will be at the same point at the same time. Therefore, if you are discussion something that happens at a later date, be helpful and do something along the lines of (mid-season 3 spoiler) Logan is the best :allears:

The Great 2013 First Watch/Rewatch
Every Sunday at 8pm PDT

Season 1
Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Season 2
Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Season 3
Episode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Kickstarter

This is a rewatch thread, not the kickstarter thread, but I will post updates that are relevant here.

:toot: 5 Millions :toot:

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Apr 15, 2013

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

gameday posted:

Everyone get on board. If you've watched this show already, you know how good it is and you can't wait to rewatch it knowing that we're getting at least one movie to continue the story. If you haven't watched it yet, I envy you. I started showing the first season to my wife last weekend and her jaw was on the floor. Let's get this started.

Yeah this show is on a shortlist of shows where I wish I could erase everything I knew about it from my brain just so I could experience it for the first time again.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Azure_Horizon posted:

Yeah, he's a pretty huge rear end in a top hat.

He kind of grows on you though

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
edit: Well the situation has been rectified.

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Mar 20, 2013

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Rocksicles posted:

i deleted my OP, i have no idea why the tags were removed.

No one's blaming you.

For those who were spoiled by that: You don't know what and when this refers to, there are three seasons, so don't worry you'll have forgotten by then.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Aatrek posted:

Sorry, that was my error. I mistook this thread for a rewatch rather than a first-timer's thread.

It's really both, decided to tilt it heavily toward first timers when I was making the op sorry about that :ohdear:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Poque posted:

I love describing it as Buffy meets Nancy Drew even though that makes it sound like the worst show ever.

Yeah only do that to fans of the show, because it's going to turn off people who would enjoy the show, and turn on people who wouldn't

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Pinwiz11 posted:

Damages Season 1. :colbert:

I'm looking forward to the rewatch officially starting. I never got a couple of episodes into it the first time and I've always been meaning to watch it so a structure viewing schedule will be the best thing.

yeah I'm working on the Secondary Characters/Second Season/Third Season post and when that's finished (hopefully tomorrow) I'm going to see what we do about the rewatch

Probably going to directly ask Rob Thomas on twitter actually

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Rob Thomas is live tweeting with Kristen Bell about the movie.

- Apparently it's unknown whether Duncan will come back
- He really wants both Weevil and Wallace in it
- Meg's kid won't be in

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
gently caress Duncan indeed :hfive:

bobkatt013 posted:

Duncan and Meg's kid story is done and their is no need for them to appear. It would just be a pain to explain why they are there.

Yeah they are I mean people were asking stupid questions like 'Are you going to bring Adam Scott back?!?!'

How could that ever make any sense? :negative:

Also after asking about twice Rob and twice Kristen, they have not given any ETA for the live-tweet rewatch, so personally I move that we set the date for the premiere this Sunday @ 8:00pm

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
You guys spoiler the PoI chat it's a major spoiler.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
No problems, it's just that this particular spoiler was the highlight of that episode and the early PoI run as well as setting up the future.

:siren: I think we will set the official rewatch beginning date next sunday @ 8pm :siren:

I really wanted to sync up with the Kristen/Rob rewatch, but they have not said a word about it, not even when I asked them during the Q&A, so we'll just have to start at this point. A week will let me time to finish everything I wanted for the OP/episodes I've been really busy

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Last Week, on Veronica Mars

Pilot (S01E01)

Veronica Mars begins her junior year at Neptune High trying to re-adjust her life after her boyfriend, Duncan Kane, left her and after the mysterious unsolved murder of her best friend, Lily Kane, last year. While helping her, Private Investigator Keith Mars of Mars Investigations, on the case of the possibility of Jake Kane, father of Duncan Kane and Lily Kane, is having an affair with another woman, Veronica discovers more clues to the Lily Kane Murder Case and decides to aim herself in finding Lily Kane's killer and the truth of the incident that happened one year ago.

Tonight's episode is called Credit Where Credit's Due (S01E02)

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Nelly reference, so 2000. What the gently caress ever happened to Nelly?

The idea of having a flyers for a party is also pretty dated in the age of texts and facebook.

Man, that was almost 10 years ago.

edit: Sheriff Lamb might be a massive dick, but letting all the kids run away and pick up the kegger is the best thing to do in that situation

edit2: I really love the intro song, and it'll always be linked to Veronica Mars for me, the same way Califooooornia here we COOOOOOOOOOME will be associated with the O.C.

Also where the gently caress is everyone :smith:

Uh weren't we doing this at 8:00pm?

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Apr 8, 2013

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

...! posted:

It appears that you are watching this episode three hours earlier than the rest of us so you might want to be careful with the spoilers until everyone has watched.

So it got moved from 8pm to 11pm? Gonna pause that then :(

edit: vvvv Oh. Guess I should have been more clear that I meant 8pm in 'The One True and Righteous Time Zone' when I first called it. Oh well, gonna go along with it since it happened last week. Probably makes more sense too, to get everyone on board, 5pm on Sunday is pretty early for people who live on the Wrongest Coast.

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Apr 8, 2013

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

...! posted:

Hmm... I think everyone decided on using PDT ( not PST :argh: ) last week. That's when we all watched.

Yeah I originally just said 'Sundays at 8pm' but forgot to specify East Coast, but I think in a way it's pretty good, since the East Coast will be either done with GoT or it will not have started yet. So in a way that was a good thing even though we have to rely on the time of the backward in time heathens.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

...! posted:

Yeah, that's how we determined it needed to be that late. No one wants to miss Game of Thrones/The Walking Dead (last week)/Mad Men (this week).

That's good news, I was really depressed by the fact that there was no one in this thread

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Azure_Horizon posted:

The inference is that Lamb's dad did something of a similar nature in terms of abuse to him, and so I think he sat outside their house to say, "Hey, I'm watching you. Don't ever treat your kids like that again or I'm throwing you in a cell."

Meg turned out OK because she was the golden child, but she was powerless to keep her younger siblings from being abused.

And even then it's pretty much inferred that Meg was abused as well, it's just that since she was smart she learned how to behave in order to avoid the brunt of it, while her siblings were not so lucky. Scenes like this one is also why I can't bring myself to hate Lamb, even though he acts like a dick

Oh and Azure, you didn't take the HE stuff personally right? :ohdear: I really like you as a poster and didn't want to come off as antagonistic.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Meg was fine because she's Ellen's daughter and a hunter to boot. She's a fighter

No really, I've been doing my own rewatch over the past few weeks and it's really mind-blowing how many people I recognize in prominent roles here.

Funnily enough, the same thing has been happening to me during a recent rewatch of Angel.

You have no idea how many major TV stars ended doing small bits on that show.

I mean the pilot pretty much opens with Sawyer from Lost getting dusted within two minutes.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

bobkatt013 posted:

Then Hawkeye is the guest in a later episode as one of the vampires that Angel sired.

Oh yeah, forgot about him. Definitely one of the bigger names. Angel was a pretty great show and has really aged well too

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
I think you meant Willow Rosenberg being a bitch to Jeannie Van Der Hooven after seeing her be hit on by Schmidt and dropping of Jo Harvelle at a party while Elias works as a private dick :smug:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I've never actually watched Buffy.

You should correct that, because Angel/Buffy were some of the greatest things on television at their best.

Seriously, their episode called 'The Body' was the best examination of grief I've seen on television outside of Six Feet Under and certainly stands up their with their best episode.

Seriously, the body has to be in the top 50 episodes of all times next to the likes of The Wire, Breaking Bad and so on.

The first season of Angel was actually rather bad, it's pretty campy and low-budget, but really Season 2 is just great television from beginning to end.

Anyone who loves Veronica Mars has to watch and love Buffy, there's a reason why Veronica Mars was compared to it so many times when it first came out. The same quick wit and fast-paced dialogues, humor, etc...

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I always meant to get around to it, but all my roommates/friends who were into stuff like that always wanted to watch Charmed instead. And since I just saw that it's on Netflix, I guess I'll start it tomorrow.

Just don't get discouraged, Season 1 is pretty weak and just serves to establish the characters. It really starts with Season 2.

If it's a drag, you should just watch those:

01 - Welcome to the Hellmouth
02 - The Harvest
05 - Never Kill a Boy on the First Date
07 - Angel
10 - Nightmare
12 - Prophecy Girl

The others are not really that bad, they're just not 'Buffy' as we know it. Season 2 starts awesome from the get-go though

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Last Week, on Veronica Mars
(second time's the charm)

Pilot (S01E01)

Veronica Mars begins her junior year at Neptune High trying to re-adjust her life after her boyfriend, Duncan Kane, left her and after the mysterious unsolved murder of her best friend, Lily Kane, last year. While helping her, Private Investigator Keith Mars of Mars Investigations, on the case of the possibility of Jake Kane, father of Duncan Kane and Lily Kane, is having an affair with another woman, Veronica discovers more clues to the Lily Kane Murder Case and decides to aim herself in finding Lily Kane's killer and the truth of the incident that happened one year ago.

Tonight's episode is called Credit Where Credit's Due (S01E02)

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Nelly reference, so 2000. What the gently caress ever happened to Nelly?

The idea of having a flyers for a party is also pretty dated in the age of texts and facebook. (Man, that was almost 10 years ago.)

edit: Sheriff Lamb might be a massive dick, but letting all the kids run away and pick up the kegger is the best thing to do in that situation

edit2: I really love the intro song, and it'll always be linked to Veronica Mars for me, the same way Califooooornia here we COOOOOOOOOOME will be associated with the O.C.

Also where the gently caress is everyone

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I realized I don't hate the music of the theme song so much as the lyrics. The melody is good.

Also, does anyone else get the same two commercials back to back on the WB site?

DVDs here sorry :shrug:

And personally again the lyrics fit in 'A long time ago we used to be friends but I haven't thought of you lately at all' seem to fit Veronica pretty well

And Weevil with the killer speech to Veronica. I love Weevil. And Cliff.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
I love the photo teacher trying to explain the regular cam to Veronica, and she wipes out her own camera.

Clearly that's where Quentin Tarantino got his inspiration for the pipe scene

Also whenever I see that teacher, I can only think of rear end orgy :pervert:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

bobkatt013 posted:

Speaking of rear end orgy here is Paris Hilton

She does play spoiled rich cali girl with no worth pretty well

And Logan is a really awesome rear end in a top hat

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Duncan always seemed like the weakest link in the cast for me. Just can't care.

divx posted:

WERE GOING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS RIGHT NOW

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
^^^^ Are you saying that you wouldn't put Sydney Poitier's daughter in the credit, and include a line about rear end orgy if you could? :monocle:

bobkatt013 posted:

He really is a plank of wood.

I think a lot of it has to do with :qq: rich white boy with problems :qq: with a lack of personality to back it up. Logan could have easily fallen into the same trap, but he's^ way too loving awesome for that.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

bobkatt013 posted:

Is its really just a problem with the actor not the character? I mean Logan is as awesome as he is due to the actor being awesome and that made the character so likable.

Oh that's my point, it would have been easy for Logan to be just as dreadful as Duncan/Duncan being awesome if the actor had been cast as Duncan and not Logan after the initial reading.

This guy is just a bad actor and couldn't do anything with the material, when there was a lot he could have done with it, especially in the future.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
I mean, there's a reason why he's had a whopping total of four small parts in the last 7 years, while Jason Doehring has had more than a dozen roles, including the lead of a series.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

divx posted:

Is that Dick's first appearance?

Yep :allears:

Dick is seriously in my top 5 favorite characters on that show

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

bobkatt013 posted:

I still think his character on Party Down. His song is amazing.

In my mind, Dick Casablancas changed his name to avoid the shame of being his father's son and ended up working catering :allears:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Kawalimus posted:

Interesting. When I first checked, only seasons 2 and 3 were available on that site and I was disappointed because I couldn't watch it. Then I checked again a week or so later and it was just seasons 1 and 2. So I don't know what the deal is. I hope they will just rotate it or something. But if not oh well I'll see it at some point, I am glad I got the chance to watch this much and find a new show I liked.

Just buy it on iTunes in HD, it's worth it :)

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Azure_Horizon posted:

This is gonna hit our rewatch hard, then. :(

Well, Season 1 is still there, so as long as it stays up, they should all be hooked by the time they reach Season 2 and pay up for it

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Maybe the CW realized that Wallace was a better foil as a friend and didn't try to make them a couple, rather than it being them not wanting an interracial couple on tv.

Oh and Rabbi Raccoon, if you've started that Buffy run, I'd love updates!

We have a thread called Whedonverse but it's bursting with spoilers, so if you want to share your views on the series, I'd suggest you never read any posts except those that are directly quoting you.

Other than that, just a quick 'oh hey I love it'! or discussing it in the 'What Series are you Binging On' thread would be nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
^^^ Yeah exactly the whole 'Wallace and Veronica didn't happen because of race' is pretty much bullshit, especially since it's pretty clear she's supposed to be so hung up on Duncan Kane. They spell that out clearly in the pilot.

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Loving it, but I'm a little sick of all the love triangles.

EDIT: And all the 90-ness is really cracking me up. It's crazy how much has changed since then.

Really happy to hear that!

Don't worry about the love triangles, they mostly die away pretty quickly. Also, this show being incredibly 90s is really fun to watch nowadays, it's pretty hilarious and brings back many memories :allears:

Where are you right now in the series?

• Locked thread