Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I've got my roommate starting on the series today and I completely forgot how much I hate the theme song. At least it's short.

It just seems to fit so well though! I don't know why.
After the first few episodes, I always imagined a mid 20s Logan was singing the theme song.

Bhaal posted:

Also, speaking of music, this show really impressed me when it played The Format, a local band from my neck of the woods.

You know the lead singer of The Format is now really really famous fun. "we are young guy"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

courtney_beth posted:

I'm a fan of teen melodrama, yet this show was missed on my radar.

I'm excited to watch for the first time. :3:

We constantly tell ourselves its actually hardboiled 40s detective film noir reincarnated

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.

Onionetta posted:

In the end I kicked in 50$. I can't afford that! I currently work 4 hours/week! Just after contributing I did get that feeling that some of the naysayers have been talking about - did I really just give a week's worth of food to WB of all things??? But then again I guess I get a tshirt... and a script... and a dvd... And I've been wishing for a VM movie for so long, guess I had to put my money where my mouth was.

See, if this Kickstarter was true to the show, in lieu of cash payment they would accept favors such as: taking shifts at the coffee shop, tutoring, and cell phone hacking equipment.

• Locked thread