Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
If they tweet their rewatch i hope someone makes a cool web 2.0 thing so we dont have to read their twitter pages and instead have an easy to use website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch

Mu Zeta posted:

It's a boring Canadian show that's ashamed that it's filmed in Canada.

so every Canadian-US project?

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
S2: Megs Parents I don't really understand the whole arresting Duncan & Veronica, letting them go without saying a word then just sitting in-front of the house.
Also I don't really understand the parents, Meg turned out OK

That song, Run by Air, perfect for the quiet parts.
I know I get the same emotions from the episode if I just listen to the song now.
Also sounds kinda like GLADOS

Great the forums automatically try and change url=video to an imbedded youtube, so enjoy it instead of a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZT9t6oMBhI

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

No really, I've been doing my own rewatch over the past few weeks and it's really mind-blowing how many people I recognize in prominent roles here.

I picked up that the car rental dude was Joss Whedon on this watch through.
I thought a dead students dad was Jimmy Kimmel so I guess I'm racist too.

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
Why was the Journalism teacher in the main credits and why did her license plate say rear end Orgy?

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
Didn't dick get hired because of his hair?

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
As a rule, I like to start every school day with a hot blonde waiting for me in the parking lot.

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
Just remembered re: Megs Parents
didn't an alternative ending of the hospital scene have megs mother kill her (and baby) then have Veronica hold the murder weapon and be suspected of it by a nurse...?

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch

Azure_Horizon posted:

Yep, it's on the Season 2 DVD I think.

I wonder what direction they wanted season 2 to go then with Duncan

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
I think i should jump off this stand, it will let people know that i hate stands

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch

bobkatt013 posted:

Rewatching Shield and guess who shows up? Veronica and she even has a bitchen dove tattoo!

Shawn Ryan claimed that he started her career with that scene.
may have been a twitter joke, but I think he was serious.

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch

Poque posted:

Beaver shows up in later seasons, too. He did a great job with the role.

HIS NAME IS CASSIDY.

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch

Azure_Horizon posted:

It ends with a cliffhanger, but this was back when shows could get away with that if they had to end. It wraps up a lot of emotional arcs over the course of the series and brings everything completely full circle. It's loving fantastic.

Just finished my re-watch, lucky is been long enough i forget the minor things.
Love Logan in the last scene you see him in.

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
The Le Baron was missing its passenger door at the cemetery, who edited this.

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
I cant see Mac going to a reunion, unless she's topped the Kane empire in Computer money making.
God I hope she has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateheaD
Sep 27, 2005

Gatorade me bitch
Corny!

• Locked thread