Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Mike Cartwright posted:

A burger like mama used to make :thumbsup:

Yep, that sure is some ordinary-rear end looking fast food I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Chicken feet are god-damned delicious, but man, stinky tofu can gently caress right off. There was this one place that made it near where I lived in Hong Kong and poo poo smelled like a mid-summer compost heap. You know that TV show "Bizarre Foods"? With that one bald fat dude who'll eat bugs and guts and all kinds of poo poo? He went to try the stinkiest of tofus at a place in Taipei and it was too much for him. Dude ate fried bees just days before and couldn't handle super stinky tofu.

e:

Geektox posted:

My mum insists that it's the best thing in the world but gag reflex always kicks in before I get it in my mouth.
Everyone here in Taiwan insists stinky tofu is fantastic, but I'm the same as you - if a food makes me want to puke before I can get close enough to even buy it, no sir.

sub supau has a new favorite as of 11:33 on Mar 20, 2013

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

There is no god.

• Locked thread