Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
How the gently caress did she get enough!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

fivre posted:

Er what.
High calorie food isn't inherently unhealthy. Calories are only your enemy if you need to lose weight.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Wanamingo posted:

Christ, how much of a rich rear end in a top hat do you have to be to order a gold leaf burger?

poo poo like this isn't for rich people, it's for poor people who want to feel rich.

Gold leaf isn't that expensive; gold can be pounded to an incredible thinness.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The only good thing about the Minnesota State Fair is the pond full of native duck representatives.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tiamat posted:

my husband's family makes sweet potato casserole every year for Thanksgiving and they're from CA/NY

meanwhile i'm from the midwest and had never heard of it until i met him

It's like hot dish, only made with food.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Magic Hate Ball posted:

I googled this to find a picture and I think I stumbled across something even worse:

I ate the rotten Greenland shark and I would not loving touch this in a million years.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Aristophanes posted:

I've seen bottles of Clamato at this American food/general products shop in my city. Is it to be drunk, or ridiculed?

We west-coasters drink it straight. It and buttermilk are the tastiest of drinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

Today on "Mixing Drinks with Coach McGuirk"..,

Not together. Clamato should be straight, whereas buttermilk goes with soy sauce.

• Locked thread