Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

This thread reminds me of the cheesy potato woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

onoflalks posted:

My girlfriend puts it on her macaroni cheese, it's disgusting.

Man whatever I've had ketchup with my macaroni since I was a kid, I'll not hear anyone say ill of it. :colbert:

VogeGandire posted:

Haggis, the national dish of Scotland.

Sheep's heart, liver and lungs, ground up, mixed with onion, suet, spices, cased inside a sheep's stomach, and boiled for 3-4 hours.

Absofuckinglutely delicious with some mashed potatoes and mashed turnip.

Traditionally it's done in a stomach yeah, but the modern, bought-in-a-store haggis is put in a normal sausage casing.

Lord Lambeth has a new favorite as of 01:18 on Mar 21, 2013

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Half of these things I would probably eat if it was presented well and actually tasted good. There other half I might need a blindfold to stomach it. :barf:

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

b0nes posted:

You're crazy. Ketchup goes great on almost anything.

Except a lot of times ketchup will overpower the flavor of what you're eating. So you're really just tasting ketchup.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

cyberia posted:

Anything from this website - http://cooksuck.com/

That website reminded me of this website - http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

The Super Gusher - Gushers wrapped in fruit rollup, wrapped in fruit by the foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Spoon1242 posted:

Blueberry/sugar/cream cheese grilled cheese:

This actually looks really good, I love all of those things. Why not try them together?

I'm gonna try this with blackberries, it sounds goddamn delicious.

• Locked thread