Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

Desperado Bones posted:

Exactly! Mayo is just a condiment that shouldn't be abused like that.

And do you want to meet my worst culinary sin?

I like this.

That's pig blood. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moronga )

Wait is it supposed to be cooked? If so then it seems like blood sausage... which is surprisingly delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

Dodecalypse posted:

Almost.

Now we have reached apex goonslop.:barf:

Well... that is absolutely disgusting.

Relevant to this thread, does anyone know the name of the youtube video making fun of fast food innovations like the double down and doritos tacos? He tried a whole bunch of weird new poo poo he created and it was funny.

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

Dahlia posted:

I used to work at this candy store that sold chocolate-covered bacon. Some customers loved it, but a lot of people thought it tasted nasty (I was one of those people). On a somewhat related note, I am now a vegetarian.

Here's the product description from their website:

Apparently they now have "bacon brittle" as well. :barf:

This whole lol-awesome-bacon-epic-win thing needs to end.

• Locked thread