Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I wouldn't mind at all if Todd did more regular movie reviews. No shortage of bad musical adaptations and pop star vehicles, as demonstrated here. Plus it gives him more to talk about compared to a 3-4 minute song would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

Writer Cath posted:

Yeah, agreed. If he did a movie month every year, that'd be cool and probably give him a break, allow some new pop to come on the scene.

Todd and Linkara are pretty much the only TGWTG folks I still follow, so I'm all for more Todd exposure.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

It's pretty goddamn sad that no matter how badass they make Aquaman, more people will have seen Superfriends and regurgitated that dumb meme than will ever pick up a comic book. It's the same poo poo as Hank Pym.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

quakster posted:

The internet needs videos about a crazyman with a fedora battling weird space entities in the most low-rent fashion imaginable, and it needs a lot of them.

Basically this but sincerely. I love his dumb comic plots and characters and stuff :allears:.

• Locked thread