Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

Game Grumps is continuing to be awful lately. Their recent Wario World episode was infuriating. They skip a text box that tells them what to do and then when they get stuck they whine and moan about how unintuitive it is that the game didn't take them by the hand and show them exactly what to do.

Christ, just read the instructions, we can handle a little silence if it stops you from spending minutes acting like tools.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z42MvHUTME

I didn't think this one was that bad. They edited out most of the fluff so it only came down to around a minuet, and there were some funny moments in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

While not necessarily new, I just recently watched Retsupurae's commentary on Nostalgia Critic's Bart's Nightmare LP, and holy poo poo. For anyone who's not a fan of NC like me, this video sums up everything thats terrible about his schtick.

• Locked thread