Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Is anyone at all familiar with xRazorfistx? He's such a mean-spirited rear end in a top hat that I can't take anything he says seriously. He seems to take the contrarian view on nearly everything he reviews and pretty much exemplifies everything wrong with online reviewers. Plus he loathes this forum and takes pot shots at us from time to time the rascal!

Here's his YT page. He sucks. I hate him

https://www.youtube.com/user/xRazorFistx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Hbomberguy, I can't believe that Sarkeesian Effect video you made has more views than the video you were parodying.

Well done sir

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Benne posted:

Man, I haven't thought about Asalieri in years. What's he up to these days?

Oh anti-Anita Sarkeesian/Anti-Feminist stuff. About what you'd expect from someone like him.

Benne posted:

The Irate Gamer is still around? :psyduck:

He actually did a video recently explaing the whole AVGN v. Irate Gamer thing. Obviously he portrays James as an rear end and himself as a blameless saint but it was nice seeing him as an actual person. I used to watch his videos out of morbid curiosity and you just never got a sense of what the guy was actually like. He was like a robot. A charmless mush-mouthed robot.

Yaws fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Oct 30, 2014

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Hbomberguy posted:

What is it with Mike's utter hatred of video games? Have they gone into that at all in the streams?

Evidently he's a workaholic and thinks they're a waste of time.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I watch a lot of B-Movies and many of them are far more entertaining and well put together than the Star Wars prequels. Even looking at them through the lens of "they're b-movies!" they suck.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Ema Nymton posted:

Internet reviewers aren't always useless: Tomorrow is Pat the NES Punk's 5th Annual NES Marathon Benefiting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals! :) You can donate on Indiegogo now:

http://www.nesmarathon.com

Support a good cause while making Pat and his friend Ian play terrible (or good) NES games. Donations are tax-deductible too. Or just watch the live stream for fun if you like. It starts at 3pm Eastern, Nov. 8th.

Ugh, as rewarding as it is to donate to charity, Pat the NES Punk is just the worst

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Does Spoony still livestream video games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Slate Action posted:

He has a Hitbox channel that he streams on occasionally, but he does not archive his videos so if you don't catch them live you're out of luck. (All the archived videos already on his channel are from over a year ago)

that sucks. Why'd he leave twitch?

• Locked thread