Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I seriously wish I could un-spoil this game for myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Orgone Accumulator posted:

I'm trying really hard to get spoilered for this game but it isn't working. Is there anything out there beyond what came out in the other thread?

The entire game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Orgone Accumulator posted:

Right, but, in a thing that I can just read? I don't want to have to watch a stream or anything. I'm bad at looking for this stuff I guess.

Not exactly something you can read, but the entire game in screenshots from start menu to end can be found on this Russian website.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I know this must have been asked before, but the entire Comstock House Rehab Center completely went over my head. It was really interesting and I can understand that it has to do with a future Elizabeth's Comstockization but... what exactly can we presume is going on here? I'm not even going to ask about the founding father masks.

• Locked thread