Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010
Wolf riders, not a question. What exactly does the ring of life do? Path of life and Death Immunity, what are those?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010
I'm voting for Sneaky Bastard, Chevalier, Elite Frog Rider, Wolf Rider, and Storm Priest.

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010
Join the Highmen; it's a bad choice either way, but we've travelled too far to see our works undone by the undead. Besides, the honourable are easier to manipulate.

It's time to retire Gorthak; he has served us well, but bereft of his pack, he deserves a comfortable retirement. Bring Resh; the Lizardmen will serve us as well as Gorthak did, and it's best to not show favouritism. And give him a Staff of the Forests. Beyond that, I'm not fussed.

And as for spheres, Air and Water. Our reign over the earth shall know no boundaries, and infrastructure is vital for that.

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

Digital Jello posted:

Thomac, the Elite Ranger, and Highman Paladin...and the rest is all yours.

Third'd.

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010
UNLEASH THE TITAN! And I guess we should probably do the orcs. :bandwagon:

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

Snugglecakes posted:

Gotta go with this.

Nice to know that the game is throwing new heroes left and right at you just as you finishing up the campaign.

Seconded. DOOM FOR THE DOOM GOD, XP FOR THE XP THRONE

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010
I've never played this game before, so I have no suggestions. I just think this lp is neat. You just keep doing what you're doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

Donkringel posted:

Use them. Vhendor's aim is to power, not mindless genocide.

Second.

• Locked thread