Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Cult of Storms, which has extra comedy potential if you take Dominate on your hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Dark Elf Wizard (with Dominate), all 3 points in Air Magic.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Coolguye posted:

What's so bad about the caverns? Usually I slaughter both leaders in about a week of arrival and it's game tape solved.

If you don't have either Nightvision, Cave Crawling, (like if you picked an Azrac or Lizard hero) or foreknowledge of the map, it becomes a harshly-timed blunderfest where you can't see or explore well, and it is easy to just bang your head into walls for days and lose too many troops to win.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Go with the Lizards, but to keep from offending them you should bring no orcs with you.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
ALL AIR

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
So now that you have a good idea of the effort required to LP this, are you planning on going back and doing a good-guys runthrough on the Keepers side?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Go with the Highmen, there's no reason to think Inioch would make Vhendor anything but a dead thrall once he lives out his usefulness.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Yeah all the flavor text is different depending on whether you started as keeper or cult, even if you're on the same path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
There's also the massive change that in AoW 1 the attackers act first, while in AoW 2 and Shadow Magic defenders act first, whether it's a city siege or not.

• Locked thread