Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
Oh man I played this one so much but managed to never clear the Cult of Storms, it'll be good to see how that goes.

Gotta go with Wizard with domain over Life, three times. Easily has the best enchantment if you have plenty of time. Let's go Dark Elf because nothing says hateful and brooding like life magic, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
Crawling around in a dank cave like some kind of goblin? That's not what any self respecting elf would do! We'll march straight down the Northern Trade Route and introduce any patrols to our good ally Chain Lightning.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013

my dad posted:

1 Sneaky Bastard - 62 points
3 Veteran Wolf Riders - 84 points
1 Goblin Shaman - 26 points
1 Magical Axe - 85 points
43 Gold - 43 points

Watching Halflings burn - priceless.

Yeah, all these things. I mean, as fun as watching a useless hero get made through Wild Card would be, someone with all the bullshit skills like Scale Wall is too good to pass up.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013

my dad posted:

1 Sneaky Bastard - 212 points
2 Goblin Wolf Riders - 56 points
1 Goblin Shaman - 26 points
1 Magical Axe - 85 points
1 Magical Helm - 40 points
1 Demon - 105 points
1 Gold - 1 point

You'll probably notice the distinct lack of Orcs in this list. gently caress 'em, let's chum up with Lizards

Yeah, as cool as Orc Warlords are, turtle-mounted siege weapons are at least three times as cool. Gotta go with this.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
Oh man, tough call will all these items. Wall Crushing on a hero can be amazing, but Extra Strike is pretty good too.

Gorthak the Black
Elite Lizardman Frog Rider
Elite Goblin Wolf Rider
Veteran Goblin Wolf Rider
Lizardman Frog Rider
Golden Scimitar
12 Gold

Gotta keep Gorthak's pack filled with plenty of fodder fine warriors and their mounts.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013

David Corbett posted:

Putting in a vote for Gorthak. Who cares about some Johnny-come-lately Orc? Gorthak has supported us since the beginning, when we were nothing. Far too easy it is to join the winning side when they hold a position of strength and when their dominance is clear to all. Loyalty should be rewarded with further glory.

This. Gorthak's has proven competent and loyal, should we reward his ability and dedication by leaving him by the roadside? He's not a tool to be used and thrown aside, he's our stalwart ally in this adventure to unite the world under our benevolent iron fist!

And bring the Turtlepult because holy gently caress it's a goddamn turtle with a catapult strapped to it. And the Frog Rider, Wolf Rider, and the Human Chevaliers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013

Digital Jello posted:

Thomac, the Elite Ranger, and Highman Paladin...and the rest is all yours.

This also gets my vote, I want to see Thomac bust down every wall between him and his enemies.

• Locked thread