Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

So, after stopping reading Bleach after Aizen's defeat I've spent the last week catching up.

The Fullbringer arc was woeful and pointless and the only real enjoyment I've had so far out of this Quincy arc is the Yamamoto fight, and even then OOPS TOO BAD THAT'S NOT THE VILLAIN and he gets one-shot. At least now there's more Isshin, more Isshin is always a welcome thing.

Also Rukia really needs to stop showing up just to get defeated. She's making Renji look good at this point. Renji!

So now I'm caught up and as bored and disappointed as all of you and I'm sure I'll keep reading just to find out where the hell this is going.

Great. :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Really enjoyed the art for this chapter especially Isshin releasing Engetsu.

Plot wise, I'm not sure how I feel about Aizen being directly involved like this, and so early on.

I enjoyed the first flashback arc more than the stuff directly surrounding it and I expect it'll be the same for this one, I'm just well aware that Kubo has terrible pacing and would really like him to not screw this up. Pretty promising so far, though.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Saradiart posted:

The hollow will become Baby Ichigo via the power of love Aizen.

Fixed that for you. :smug:

• Locked thread