Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
40 Proof Listerine
Jul 1, 2007

Baroness Kanan-Zelaya of the minor House of Carbon

Maddot_66 posted:

This right here is a big peeve of mine. Hate them fuckers.

Are other goons still playing this? I never see anyone else on.
I fired this up the weekend before the patch and had a grand ol' time. Probably still will spend more time on it now that there's more loadouts. Definitely will get to finishing that second Steam Guide on how the attachment parts work - 90% of the work was done but I was holding off since they were promising a big numbers rebalance across the board way back in December. That's obviously not happening any time soon, so no reason not to publish. (Short version - gun stats are on a 10-point scale, and gun parts give +X/-Y to different stats, usually summing up to zero)

Good stuff in the patch:
You can buy ZEN-only items with GP.

Bad stuff in the patch:
- GP prices got stupidly inflated as a result. Armor costs 11k for top half, 8k bottom half. Receivers are clocking in at 25k. Parts are back up to 4k per, making it a minimum of 16k to kit out a new gun. Certain Skins and Taunts can be yours for the low, low price of 200,000 (in some cases 300,000) GP. HRV Decoy Depot item, the hottest item, is 14k GP, up from 4k.
- DX11 is broke as hell for many configurations (including mine), leading to invisible menus and worse. Per the lead dev's twitter, force DX9 in the launcher parameters to bypass.

Full patch notes here.

quote:

Known Issues in Patch
(PC) LRR ammo count decreases from max on death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

The Light is the power of Dance

40 Proof Listerine posted:

Receivers are clocking in at 25k.

Well, time to delete that game from my PS4 hard drive.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Maddot_66 posted:

Are other goons still playing this? I never see anyone else on.

I'm on usually once a week, I play a few games. Usually on off hours though.

Maddot_66
Apr 4, 2007
Take the bomb to C, C Dammit!!

:dukedog:

40 Proof Listerine posted:

I fired this up the weekend before the patch and had a grand ol' time. Probably still will spend more time on it now that there's more loadouts. Definitely will get to finishing that second Steam Guide on how the attachment parts work - 90% of the work was done but I was holding off since they were promising a big numbers rebalance across the board way back in December. That's obviously not happening any time soon, so no reason not to publish. (Short version - gun stats are on a 10-point scale, and gun parts give +X/-Y to different stats, usually summing up to zero)

Good stuff in the patch:
You can buy ZEN-only items with GP.

Bad stuff in the patch:
- GP prices got stupidly inflated as a result. Armor costs 11k for top half, 8k bottom half. Receivers are clocking in at 25k. Parts are back up to 4k per, making it a minimum of 16k to kit out a new gun. Certain Skins and Taunts can be yours for the low, low price of 200,000 (in some cases 300,000) GP. HRV Decoy Depot item, the hottest item, is 14k GP, up from 4k.
- DX11 is broke as hell for many configurations (including mine), leading to invisible menus and worse. Per the lead dev's twitter, force DX9 in the launcher parameters to bypass.

Full patch notes here.

wow, Its a good thing I'm already kitted out. Guess I'm saving up another 100K for taunts.

• Locked thread