Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
snailshell
Aug 26, 2010

I LOVE BIG WET CROROCDILE PUSSYT

I have been doing inner work on this for months and months and asking guides, universe for help etc. but nothing is opening up/ shifting or becoming clearer. I am now drawn to ask for help here as I feel I have been waiting a long time for something to shift. For some time I have been drawn to re-connect with someone, I felt a very strong pull and after meeting my feelings were deeply confirmed in myself, they were what I thought and have not gone away for a year now. Then we became twinned, and have been since last year. I had so many synchronicities surrounding all this that at times I was just like 'what is going on here?!', this is too weird! I have been in this relationship that now in some ways feels it could be coming to an end, although we are deep friends. I feel I have fallen in love with this person, the feelings and visions have been so powerful. I have been patient but the contact does not seem open, for some time I can not make contact. My heart feels so much it wants to live and share with this person but I am totally in the dark with the situation and can not move forward. I have felt all sorts of emotions and feel all i can do is just to keep living in the moment. I just wonder why all these synchronicities, visions, feelings etc. I am trying to trust myself but right now it makes no sense as I have no idea what all this is and how to move forward.

I would love if someone could tune in for me and receive any clarity or guidance for me. I have really tried to do this on my own, but I feel stuck, that nothing is shifting or manifesting. So right now I feel I am left with a void. The guides do not want me to be with this person.

How can I move on from this relationship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hepatizon
Oct 27, 2010

You have schizophrenia. Hope this helps.

Tibor
Apr 29, 2009

Is English your second language? If not, you probably are schizophrenic.

amishbuttermaster
Apr 28, 2009

Perhaps you should offer a sacrifice to Apollo and see what his oracle at Delphi has to say.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007

King Kong of Megadongs

Gobblin' them mega schlongs

Makin' sure they mega long

Stroke 'em if they mega strong

The spirits are telling me to tell you to get back on your meds

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater.

~Alien Scumbros 4 Lyfe~

snailshell posted:

End Time Breakups: The Universe Has Drawn Me To Post In E/N [2]

I agree with the above posters. Also, you should follow the link the reference goes to.

Warchicken
Jun 9, 2004

Wait, is this a real person, or is it in your head? What is going on here?

amishbuttermaster
Apr 28, 2009

I have traveled to Tibet to communicate with the great spiritual masters from Atlantis. Upon reading the Akashic Records they have told me to tell you that they don't exist, are all fiction and any "guides" that you are utilizing are only in your head.

bunnybean
Mar 31, 2010

Can you quit acting enlightened or whatever and talk like a human being? Maybe she broke up with you when she realized she was dating an eighth grader's diary

e: vv snailshelly

sl0wturtle
Jul 5, 2011

She sounds like the one. What's her name?

Frog 1.0
Jun 2, 2001

Now with 33% less Engrish

Stop eating cake and he/she will love you back?

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

The only mystery left,
is what I put in your tea.

I don't know guys, could be a self-conscious AI trying to cope with emotions and using its limited semantic structure to express this.

Singularity happens and goes straight to e/n. We're doomed alright.

Babylon the Bright
Feb 22, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Instead of asking guides and whatever, try talking to this person. I was going to add 'assuming they exist' to the end of that sentence, but instead I thought I'd mention that instead of telling us anything at all about this person you claim to love, you spend your entire post talking about yourself and 'the universe' or whatever. You don't give us enough info to conclude that the person you love is an actual human being! If this is how you come across in your real world interactions, it's a real problem. No one wants a relationship with someone so far up his own rear end he describes other people by talking about himself.

Rubycutter
Oct 26, 2006

Lets go
And get away to somewhere quiet
Where we can be in private away from prying eyes

Is this some sort of new PUA technique where you neg yourself?

bunnybean
Mar 31, 2010

You are officially my favorite poster:

snailshell posted:

also, I forgot to mention, I got into a pushup contest last weekend outside of a bar and won. the guy I was going against must not have been trying very hard, but anyway I won

Deathy McDeath posted:

How many did you do?

Clearly, it's not your physique; you've obviously got that well under control.

snailshell
Aug 26, 2010

amishbuttermaster posted:

Perhaps you should offer a sacrifice to Apollo and see what his oracle at Delphi has to say.
Look, I apologize for my somewhat confusing and at times weird way of writing. I just feel really strong togetherness with this person and it... sort of muddles my thoughts. I want to be together, and yet, I can't feel the signs for it happening around me. I have felt this before and I know what this means. But I just cant' believe it. He and I have such compatibility in our personal energies (I am a girl, by the way.) and we can be truly real with each other. But I can't feel him reaching out to me.

Everyone saying I need to be on my medication, STOP! I am not on any psychotic medication what soever. I am just very aware of my place in the universe and to people's energies that I care for.

Can anyone give me guidance on this? NOT just telling me, your crazy. Thank you

bunnybean
Mar 31, 2010

snailshell posted:

NOT just telling me, your crazy. Thank you
You're crazy.

amishbuttermaster
Apr 28, 2009

snailshell posted:

Look, I apologize for my somewhat confusing and at times weird way of writing. I just feel really strong togetherness with this person and it... sort of muddles my thoughts. I want to be together, and yet, I can't feel the signs for it happening around me. I have felt this before and I know what this means. But I just cant' believe it. He and I have such compatibility in our personal energies (I am a girl, by the way.) and we can be truly real with each other. But I can't feel him reaching out to me.

Everyone saying I need to be on my medication, STOP! I am not on any psychotic medication what soever. I am just very aware of my place in the universe and to people's energies that I care for.

Tell us more about the "signs" you should be feeling. I think we would all like to know more about peoples' "energies" as well as what your place in the universe is. I'd also like to know your thoughts about the Age of Aquarius and if you were disappointed that the ending of the Mayan Long Count Calender didn't bring universal spiritual enlightenment.

snailshell
Aug 26, 2010

Ok, I guess there needs to be a little more back story. I apologize again for my so-called "crazy"ness.

I met him 2 years ago(as you already read) at a seminar at our community center. I will call him "Paul" for this story. That day I already saw the numbers 11:11, 12:21 and 03:30 on the clock by randomly glancing over which is usually a sign that things are going to happen for me. Then I came into the seminar and I knew, "this is what was going to happen. Meeting him." We were drawn to each other at once and exchanged numbers, but, nothing much came of it. Last year (11 months ago) I saw him again at a wine tasting and my initial feelings only grew stronger as we looked at each other and made conversation throughout the evening. I could feel his energy in a very positive way, it was filling me with a great amount of happiness and love. My desire to manifest him again in my life was confirmed to be true, if it wasnt we wouldn't have seen each other like that. We stayed together after that very happily, but recently I just haven't been seeing those signs that this bond is right. I don't know what to do. I can't stay with him when he is saying one thing and I can feel another thing.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

I'm Obdicut! You'll go where I go, defile what I defile, eat who I eat!

snailshell posted:

While it's fine to be a space-fairy pixie girl who believes in stuff like this, it's really not right to get obsessed about other people and draw them into it. Have you tried writing, instead of trying to live your imagination?

bunnybean
Mar 31, 2010

snailshell posted:

I could feel his energy in a very positive way, it was filling me with a great amount of happiness and love.
Look buddy I don't want to hear about your kinky sex ok?

Serious question:

Have you ever done psychedelic drugs?

a.) Yes
b.) Yes

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

snailshell posted:

Then we became twinned, and have been since last year.

I'm having a real hard time figuring this one out. Are you two brother and sister?? Because if so this whole situation is really gross.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Four Brain Food Lunches and a Coke. ...and some dry white toast.

snailshell posted:

Carepost time: if he's not into you, he's not into you, no matter how much connection you feel with him. Relationships need two people to work out, and if he's not interested in maintaining it, then it's over, even if you're in love with him. It's harsh, but it's how these things work.

(Incidentally, the reason you're getting so much flak is that your OP is almost entirely incoherent, so it's hard to tell what's really going on here. As far as I can make out, you've been dating this guy for a year, you're in love with him, and he's pulling away / not really into it anymore? Or has he actually broken up with you?)

If he's just being distant, ask him. A straightforward "is something wrong? Is this not working for you?" probably wouldn't hurt, although I can't guarantee he'll give you the answer you want to hear. If he actually has broken up with you, accept it and let him go -- it's a bad situation, but if he's done, he's done.

EDIT: Oh, boy, there was another post while I was typing this up. Now you're the one feeling like things are off? Maybe you're just not that into him, which means it's time to move on. Christ, I don't know.

amishbuttermaster
Apr 28, 2009

snailshell posted:

Ok, I guess there needs to be a little more back story. I apologize again for my so-called "crazy"ness.

I met him 2 years ago(as you already read) at a seminar at our community center. I will call him "Paul" for this story. That day I already saw the numbers 11:11, 12:21 and 03:30 on the clock by randomly glancing over which is usually a sign that things are going to happen for me. Then I came into the seminar and I knew, "this is what was going to happen. Meeting him." We were drawn to each other at once and exchanged numbers, but, nothing much came of it. Last year (11 months ago) I saw him again at a wine tasting and my initial feelings only grew stronger as we looked at each other and made conversation throughout the evening. I could feel his energy in a very positive way, it was filling me with a great amount of happiness and love. My desire to manifest him again in my life was confirmed to be true, if it wasnt we wouldn't have seen each other like that. We stayed together after that very happily, but recently I just haven't been seeing those signs that this bond is right. I don't know what to do. I can't stay with him when he is saying one thing and I can feel another thing.

Have you tried not buying into New Age nonsense? It sure as hell isn't going to find you any resolution to this, or any other, problem.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

William "J." Fillmaff in training

OP, have you seen that this thread is #3540000? That's definitely a sign that you're genuinely completely delusional

thenewgoon
Feb 4, 2013

bunnybean posted:

Look buddy I don't want to hear about your kinky sex ok?

Serious question:

Have you ever done psychedelic drugs?

a.) Yes
b.) Yes

Sure sounds like it. OP are you currently writing this to us from your wooden computer that sits in your caravan in the precipice of Mount Stoner whilst huffing down some very potent mind-altering substances?

Put in simpler English you sound like a wack-job. drat.

HappyAlpaca
Nov 10, 2012

I really want to believe this is a fakepost but instead I'm really worried for the guy she's obviously stalking, who has no awareness of any of this insanity.

VoodooSchmoodoo
Sep 15, 2007

What's that there, then? Oh.

snailshell posted:

My first suggestion would be a shrink and meds, but if you really don't want to maybe head over to an occult forum somewhere. To be honest, many of the people there will likely think you are nuts as well.

Setting aside the fact that you are nuts, it sounds like that you've just gotten over the 'honeymoon' period and have realised he's just a normal dude and not your ultimate soul mate that the universe chose for you. Relationships take work, they don't just appear and maintain themselves out of the ether. You have your own will.

I'm still unclear whether this guy or your relationship actually exists or not on his part.

Last guy I went out with also had an obsession with 11 minutes past the hour. He was nuts too.

Will it hurt to see a psychiatrist? Just show them your OP. You can always not go back again, but I strongly advise that you do. Just because you haven't been on meds before, doesn't mean you don't need them now.

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 3, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~

OP what's he doing that seems different from what you feel about his personal energies?

Babylon the Bright
Feb 22, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

No one here can help you with the signs and portents stuff. We can't relate and most of it sounds kind of silly to us. If you want help, you'll have to tell us about things that we can all agree exist. What do you like about him besides his energy? Why do you think he's getting distant, is it just intangibles or has he said/done things that lead you to believe it?

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

OP you really really do have a serious mental disorder. You need to schedule an evaluation from a psychologist immediately.

An untreated mental disorder can be fatal

squeegee
Jul 22, 2001

Bright as the sun.

It's hard to tell whether she's mentally ill or has just bought wholesale into New Age bullshit. OP, you may or may not be organically crazy but you sound crazy as poo poo and this is coming from someone who was raised on homeopathic medicine and who regularly burns smudge sticks. Dial it back a bit and maybe you will be able to "synchronise" with the rest of the human race.

Bob Log
May 19, 2004

Hey, It's Bob Log

OP, if you look at the way everyone else in this thread is articulating themselves and compare it to the way you're communicating with us and can't see a difference... Well that would pretty much be the definition of delusion, denial and mental illness.

This isn't just speculative armchair psychology, I do have some professional background in this and yeah, you're ill in one way or another.

Bad Roy
Jan 29, 2008

Animals are like humans, always being dicks.

Is the problem that you've no longer found yourself looking at the clock at the exact right time, so clearly this 'isn't meant to be'?

Like everyone else, I can't tell if you're mentally unwell or really far too into New Age stuff, but I really think you've come to the wrong place for good advice re: mystical connections and portents.

Safe and Secure!
Jun 14, 2008

OFFICIAL SA THREAD RUINER
SPRING 2013

My magic 8-ball says "Ask again later".

PopRocks
Jul 4, 2003

WTF am I reading?

snailshell posted:

When your hippy-dippy stuff gets in the way of your emotional well-being, it may help to look at some cold, hard, rational explanations. How old are you?

Pattern recognition is a benificial skill for any animal to have. You see the paw prints of a predator, and you can avoid that path. You see the droppings of prey and you know you are close to yummy dinner. Animals who can recognize poisonous berries live to reproduce and pass on their genes. It's a good thing, until your human brain tries to grasp at a deeper meaning or reason to every group of numbers or symbols that looks aesthetically appealing to us.

Deeper meaning can be good, it can give your life purpose, and help you feel more connected to the world around you. But when you cannot differentiate what is actually meaningful and makes you better from what is you projecting onto someone you feel a chemical attraction to who doesn't feel anything back towards you, then it is time to try to disrupt those negative thought patterns with some cognitive therapy so that you stop placing unfair expectations onto someone who doesn't care about you.

hepatizon
Oct 27, 2010

snailshell posted:

Then we became twinned, and have been since last year.

OP are you one of these people? http://www.wiccantogether.com/forum...s-or-twin-souls

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

squeegee posted:

It's hard to tell whether she's mentally ill or has just bought wholesale into New Age bullshit. OP, you may or may not be organically crazy but you sound crazy as poo poo and this is coming from someone who was raised on homeopathic medicine and who regularly burns smudge sticks. Dial it back a bit and maybe you will be able to "synchronise" with the rest of the human race.

If she had symptoms consistent with a brain tumor we wouldn't say "well it's hard to tell whether or not it's just a headache so you don't absolutely need to get checked out by a doctor immediately."

Snailshell please use any available mental health resources and book an appointment with a psychologist. Tell them that you have been having visions and the numbers and patterns that you see are influencing your behavior. Also talk about your relationships for a little and see if the psychologist thinks there's anything you need to be concerned about.

Kantoran
Mar 28, 2011

Stop letting clocks run your life, man.

The clock is the oppressor, the clock is not your friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN

snailshell posted:

Problem spotted. I'm not going to tell you you're crazy, but a doctor might. Seriously. Go see a doctor. Not a homeopathic "doctor" or a chiropractor either. A real, licensed, medical doctor that specializes in mental illness.

«2 »