Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

In a world where one bear has a shotgun: Fuck.
Yeah, it's more of a giant injoke now than anything. If you want to experience a piece of JoJo fan history, DUWANG is a lot of fun because it's so bad, but if you want to read Part 4, you should just read Part 4. The only reason I can think of to read DUWANG first would be to then later look at the well translated pages and go, "OH! That's what that meant."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Perigryn posted:

He's the first one I want confirmed (along with Stroheim, if he's not a character too).

Considering Speedwagon was a background character for one of the Part 1 based maps, I wouldn't be surprised if Poco ended up being the Part 1 announcer character. I will be infinitely disappointed, though.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Sex_Ferguson posted:

On the latter, I don't think that at all because Yoshihiro is far more involved with Kira than Otoishi was and generally acted a sidekick to his son. Even to the point where he acted as a much bigger rear end in a top hat than Kira and protected him while in a friggin' photo.

What it probably comes down to is that Akira has a power that is easily applied to a fighting game, he shoots lightning and can hit people with a guitar, and is notable enough. I wouldn't be surprised if there were characters they considered that either had interesting powers but weren't thought to be big time enough characters to really work into the game, like that guy in Part 4 who thought he was a shapeshifting alien, or characters that they thought were a big enough deal for whatever reason but weren't sure how to use their abilities in a fighting game, like Donatello and Underworld. That said, if we don't at least get an Underworld themed stage where you can get hit by random, charging football players, I will be disappointed.

Rei_ posted:

Koichi could work as a stance-based fighter with Echoes' different Acts.

This would probably be best because they really only need to work in Acts 2 and 3. 3 is supposed to retain the sound effect power anyway, so you have one stance for sound effects that makes Koichi into a trap/projectile character and the other stance where for the make things heavy with punching power that makes Koichi into a brawler or something.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Pompadour Diamond posted:

Actually, Echoes Act 1 can be useful in a fight, or at least as a super. Remember, Koichi used it to drive a man to near insanity by having it cause loud sounds right next to his ear drums.

And I hope that list is fake too. If there's one minor antagonist I want from Part V, it's Prosciutto. Though I can understand why he wouldn't be in the game, since they would probably need to make additional models of all the characters being aged.

Maybe as a super, but "this sound annoys you a lot" isn't really on the same level as "I wrote 'burn' on you and you burst into flame" for a fighting game.

They could cheat it with Prosciutto by having some sort of marker above the other character, maybe their model gets darker alongside the decreased health and slower movement or something. I don't know if I'd be behind that because that seems like it would be super easy to cheese and it seems like a very limited amount of moves you could have him do. Don't get me wrong, Prosciutto's fine and all. I just don't think his power would work well in a game like this.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Morter posted:

How the hell is Risotto going to work? I love him as a character but I can't imagine him working in a real-time fighting game.

He just has to have that blob of liquid metal that represents his stand. He can turn it into weapons to hit guys with, use it as a projectile, use it as a grappling thing, make it into a sheet for a shield. As far as characters go, Risotto would be one of the easier ones to use.

Kurtofan posted:

Don't forget he can freeze blood and shoots laser eyes, which he doesn't do in Part 3.

Also technically isn't Dio less buff in Part 1 considering Johnathan is bigger than him?

As was already brought up, they can just incorporate those things into Part 3 Dio like they did with space ripper stingy eyes in the original fighting game. I think they are doing that with this Dio if I remember.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

I think Stroheim would be ideal, but Cars is more likely if they don't just do both.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

I like to think Giorno was trying to hurry there as fast as he could but Polnareff was slowing him down.

He hasn't gotten totally used to GER, so it keeps resetting his luggage to the point before he packed.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Tobaccrow posted:

Just saw it on this dude's tumblr: http://hurricanecrew.tumblr.com/ I assume it's unaltered.

It's from the Part 5 guys Famitsu article. so it's real. The translation from the Dustloop forums is up too.

SoWL posted:

Bruno Buccellati (CV: Noriaki Sugiyama)

Battle style: Stand (Sticky Fingers)

A character featured in part 5. Though initially an enemy of Giorno’s, he has taken a liking of Giorno’s “Dream” and invited him in his team. Buccellati himself is a calm, level-headed leader of the team who earned everyone’s trust. His Stand, Sticky Fingers, has the ability to create a zipper on any object it hits to take it apart.

Command move: Closing zipper!
Buccellati can move quickly while his Stand is off thanks to this move. By holding onto the zipper on the ground, he is able to quickly zip back and forth around the battlefield. Moreover, thanks to being low to the ground, he can dodge projectiles and other attacks. While moving this way, you can perform “Looks like I’ll have to dispose of him!”.

Command move: Looks like I’ll have to dispose of him!

Command move: Over there!
A punch with great range from the zipper!

Command move: Ariariariari
Buccellati’s Stand unleashes a flurry of punches!

Command move: Opening zipper!
Buccellati attacks the enemy with a zipper in the ground.

Command move: Bloody bastard
By unzipping his own arm and that of his Stand’s, Buccellati can attack the enemy from far away.

Command move: I already realized that, too!
Buccellati and his Stand punch the ground simultaneously. The hand emerges from the zipper far away, hitting the enemy from an unexpected angle!

Command move: This isn’t my “Arm”

Normal throw: This has already become a “Torture session”.

Taunt

Heart Heat Attack: Are you ready? I will do it.
Buccellati grabs the enemy and falls into the space below the zipper along with them. Both players then erupt out of another hole and hit the ground. This move deals a lot of damage, though it deals some damage to Buccellati, too.

Great Heat Attack: Arrivederci
After being launched into the air with the Stand, the enemy falls underground through the zipper. The Stand quickly erupts from underground and unleashes a brutal “Ariari” combo! Finally, they are blown away with the last hit, as Buccellati says “Arrivederci” (goodbye).

Narancia Ghirga (CV: Yuuko Sanpei)

Battle style: Stand (Aerosmith)

A character featured in part 5. One of Buccellati’s subordinates. Though he may seem innocent and unreliable, he has great spiritual power when it comes to protecting his friends, allowing him to face any danger head-on. His Stand, Aerosmith, takes shape of a plane that can attack with bombs and machineguns. It also has the power of detecting carbon dioxide, allowing Narancia to attack targets he can’t even see.

Command move: Can’t run away!
The Stand is summoned after a punch, firing machineguns.

Command move: I’ll make you talk!
Narancia raises his left hand upwards, letting his Stand fly and fire machineguns diagonally upwards.

Command move: If I can’t shoot, then I won’t
The Stand charges the opponent, cutting them with the propeller.

Command move: Take flight!
While in Stand mode, Aerosmith flies around the screen. You can follow it up with “Go, over there!” and “It’s worth shooting the hell out of you!”.

Command move: A beehive!
Aerosmith continuously shoots bullets with his machineguns.

Command move: Disappear!
Aerosmith drops a bomb, damaging the enemy with the explosion.

Command move: Go, over there!
You can change Aerosmith’s flight route with the direction buttons.

Command move: It’s worth shooting the hell out of you!
After traveling the determined route, Aerosmith unloads his machineguns on the enemy!

Throw: How about this! And this!

Taunt

Heart Heat Attack: Get them with the bigger one!
Aerosmith continuously bombs the opponent.

Great Heat Attack: Volare Via!
The Stand unleashes its guns, while Narancia is saying “Volavola…” – of course, ending it with “Volare Via” (have a nice flight).

Diavolo (CV: Morikawa Toshiyuki)

Battle style: Stand (King Crimson)
A character featured in part 5. Boss of the gangster organization “Passione”. So no one knows his identity, he usually acts under the guise of a young boy named Vinegar Doppio. His Stand, King Crimson, can see into the future as well as erase time.

Vinegar Doppio (CV: Ishida Akira)
Diavolo’s second identity. A young boy who is deeply loyal to “Boss”. Boss himself takes over the body whenever he wants, but Doppio is not aware that Boss is inside of him.

Command move: It’s over!
A powerful overhead punch with the Stand! When the enemy is hit, they are forced into the knockdown state.

Command move: Time goes on again!
A powerful body blow from King Crimson! By holding down the button, this attack can be made unblockable.

Special move: Your life is in my hands!!

Command move: “King Crimson”!

Step movement: I’ll only skip half a second!
Before Diavolo’s forward step and backstep, he leaves crimson traces of teleportation. The enemy’s attack will never hit him while in this state.

Counter-move: What a meaningless act
A special counter-move that activates right before getting hit by the opponent. Though it costs Heart Heat Gauge, you enter the “Time erasure” mode, able to rewind the enemy’s attack as if it never hit you.

Command move: The time has been erased…!!
While in the “Time erasure” mode, the enemy repeats his attack over and over again, while Diavolo is completely invincible and can do whatever he pleases, moving out of the attack’s trajectory. After a certain amount of time or when you press an attack button, the “Time erasure” mode ends.

Throw: I won’t let you go!

Taunt

Heart Heat Attack: Epitaph
The ability that lets Diavolo see into the future with 100% precision. While in this mode, Diavolo dodges most of the enemy’s attacks automatically with Stylish Action. However, it does not drain his Guard Gauge.

Great Heat Attack: Pinnacle of Eternity
After activating the Great Heat Attack, the enemy’s attack is parried, as Diavolo activates the “Time erasure” mode, approaches the defenseless enemy from behind, and delivers a brutal blow from King Crimson.

System info
"Rumbling" Mode: When HP is low, this is activated automatically, attack power increases and gauges fill up faster.

Preparedness Mode: Attacks no longer make you wince/flinch. Only 4 characters so far can activate "Preparedness Mode": Giorno, Bruno, Mista, and Hermes.

Preparedness mode sounds like it could be a real pain in the rear end. It's just hyper armor, but the way it's described sounds like "gently caress it, I just have Hyper Armor all the time."

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Sex_Ferguson posted:

I'd assume story mode is like cutscenes and series reenactments while campaign is like arcade mode where you battle through some dudes and get a character specific ending, that's just my assumption though.

That's exactly what it is. I don't know if it's going to be some BlazBlue long cutscenes with fights time to time or something else, though. Probably that.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Joseph isn't bothered, but Iggy doesn't look too happy about it. He's giving Polnareff a look somewhere between :raise: and "if that hand comes any closer to me, I'm getting the gently caress out of here."

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Not just Street Fighter, Benimaru from the SNK series was based on Polnareff. I'm fine with the homages though, as trucutru said it just means they're JoJo fans and that's awesome.

My understanding is that SNK is so transparent about it they just call him "Polnareff" in dev. But yeah, I think the attitude is probably something like, "gently caress it. They made a new character and didn't hurt the property. Yeah. Go for it."

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

mikeycp posted:

I heard that Vento Aureo is not a good part, but I'm 10 or so chapters in and it's still great.

Is there a point where it stops being great?

How much do you like Bruno? Also, the ending will give you the distinct feeling that Araki was sitting at his drawing table going, "Wait, how are you supposed to beat that power... poo poo..." It helps that coming off the heels of the last three JoJos, Giorno is a decided step down.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Soulcleaver posted:

Jolyne and Johnny are way better characters than Giorno, so there's that.

Jolyne and Johhny have distinct arcs where they grow as characters. Giorno's character never really goes anywhere at any point in the story. There are times, at least I remember this happening, where his "Gotta be the boss" goal is enforced by something, but nothing takes him beyond "have this goal -> accomplish this goal."

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Doppio's pururururu :3:

I'd like to think that part of the Doppio audition was, "How well can you imitate a phone?" I'd also like to think that they had a frog ready for anyone who thought they might do better using a prop.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Sir Ilpalazzo posted:

The decision to show off the game through AI players is totally nonsensical. Who is that supposed to appeal to? Is there anyone who would be turned off by seeing two reasonably skilled human players fight? I know the game isn't going to be that technical of a fighter, so it might not look THAT impressive when played well, but surely grabbing any two interns out of the CC2 office would result in videos that sell the game more than what they're doing now.

Because that isn't the point. To add some context, this thing was proceeded by a big voting pool where the top three would be seeded to the finals. It was nothing more than a transparent popularity contest since there's no substance to who wins all this. The tournament itself is no different. It's not about showing off the game. It's about appealing to the "Wow! Character X is fighting Character Y that they never would have," section of the fan base. That makes some sense since the game was probably designed around that idea first and "Let's make a fighting game" second, but it's not doing he game any favors. So, yeah, it's dumb.

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

I think they wanted it to be "fair" and not have one character completely dominate everyone else, which is what ended up happening anyway with Caesar.

That would be reasonable if every block so far didn't have one character sweep and one character be completely shut out.

onepixeljumpman fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jul 11, 2013

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

So, uh, I think Tsurugi must have been attacked by Grateful Dead at some point, because:

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/104688/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion_ch7_by_gomi-scans/15

It's not like extremely intelligent toddlers/babies are new to this series. Actually, if someone comes to help Yasuho and Tsurugi goes all baby on us as cover, we may end up having a parallel.

onepixeljumpman fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jul 19, 2013

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

failedninja posted:

No, re-read the latest chapter. I think the old text was just a mistake.

Fair enough. I just sort of glossed over that family tree. You think that's a translation error or Araki changing his mind?

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Maremidon posted:

I would pretty much accept it if Giorno's overpowered stand meant he survived into the new universe, if only because I thought he had potential and I'd like to see a non-boring take on him.

GER constantly resets him to a point before Stairway warped him through time.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

mikeycp posted:

Pucci also said something about everyone in the new universe knowing everything that would ever happen to them. Did this not happen when he died?

From what I remember, we only see that manifest one time in a guard at the prison, and it's very weird. He trips and falls, but before that happens, he sees a vision of him falling over. So everyone has memories of their life progression from the time with Stairway, but it works more like brief precognition.

I don't remember what it is about killing Pucci that causes the universe to reset itself so that everything only has vague similarities rather than being exactly the same universe except for people who are killed by Pucci before the fast forward.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

JDRockefeller posted:

From what I understand, it wasn't just brief precognition. A person knew their entire life before they lived it. The explanation was that since time was fast forwarded and ran its course until reset, every person had already lived their life and their spirit remembered the experience. Pucci felt that since people now knew their entire fate, good or bad, they would gain resolution to face it and be happy. Pucci also said he was the only exception, probably because it was his own stand and isn't effected by sped up time.

That's what it's supposed to be, yes. It's just that the only time we ever see the way that affects your average person, it's a prison guard that sees a vague vision of him tripping and falling before he trips and falls. It's probably because the memories of your full life that you have because of Stairway are subconscious, and people will have a vague understanding of the things that will happen to them so that they aren't surprised or really effected by it.

JDRockefeller posted:

Also, Pucci had stopped the reset before it fully finished. He wanted to make sure that he killed Emporio before the reset completed, because even without Joylne, Emporio was fated to escape the prison and may try and kill him. Finally, he warned that if he was killed before the reset completed, the effect would not stay permanent, and would probably change the future too. He even said so long as it was after the reset, he was fine with dying, but otherwise all his work would have been for nothing.

Mostly. He actually makes a full loop that puts everything back to right around the time Jotaro is visiting Jolyne in the prison. That's why Emporio sees that Jolyne and Jotaro that aren't really Jolyne and Jotaro. Emporio was the same person because he wasn't killed at the battle at Cape Canaveral like Pucci probably thought. He started another loop because he needed to kill Emporio because of why you said.

onepixeljumpman fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jul 24, 2013

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

So I guess this means Kira IS in the game by default after all, albeit just not in his original costume (which is DLC).

That makes some sense. Stray Cat can really shift how Kira fights, so having him be a different character with a different moveset can work. They could have just given normal Kira Stray Cat, but that may not have been manga accurate enough or something.

Happy to see Valentine. I've been waiting on that since day 1.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Valentine fighting using an American flag may be the best thing I've seen out of this game.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Tobaccrow posted:

So story mode is only the Jojo's of parts 1-7. I was wondering how they were going to handle a Jojolion story. The answer is they won't. :v:

Based on the way it looks, I guess your right, but I still don't get it. If you go with only the characters in the game, the story modes for the main characters won't have a lot of fights if it's based in their part. Jolene can fight Pucci to follow Part 6 and that's about it. Keeping it in their own part, Jotaro, Josuke and Joseph are the only ones who have more than two unique encounters. So I figure if it can't ridgedly follow the manga, I don't see a reason to exclude JoJolion Josuke from story mode or any other character for that matter.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

JDRockefeller posted:

I understood it as reverting actions/willpower. Diavolo kept seeing himself winning in his predictions, but then it kept reversing back to the point where he threatens Giorno and finds himself wondering why he hasn't acted yet. Then once he got killed by GER, it made it so that even the action of himself dying keeps reversing back to when he wasn't dead.

Something like that. The way I understand it is the GER puts you in a loop back to a particular point, and Diavolo is looped back to the point of "about to be killed." That's why he'd always die in a different, largely unrelated way from the previous time.

But the easy, though no less accurate, way is to think of GER as the plot sword in a JRPG. It allows you to kill the final boss.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Then you find out you were actually playing as Narancia the whole time.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Only if Dio gets an ability where if you beat him, he revives as a laser shooting flying head. Hell, Bruno already has an ability where if you beat him, he revives as Bruno, so why not?

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

By whom? Most people in this thread would probably find part 1 and 5 to be the dullest with part 7 being the best.

From what I've, Part 5 tends to rise tends to rise in the Japanese fandom because pretty boys and Part 6 the opposite because not pretty boys. Part 7 I don't know.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

I want to know what boring rear end planet you live on where freezing people is better than turning into a dinosaur.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

LightningKimba posted:

I would want him in the game, though, especially if his GHA would be Heavy Weather. :allears:

It will be. He and Anasui are in as DLC.

onepixeljumpman fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Aug 20, 2013

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Sarcophallus posted:

It helps that it looks like it's printed on printer paper instead of in a magazine.

Yeah, looking closer, I can see the printer lines. The reason I figured it was probably real is because they've released or are relasing a DVD bonus super ASB special thing, and I think that came with this card confirming Fatty as DLC.

So, at a glance, I just assumed they were the same sort of thing and attributed the lacking depth and being desaturated to the picture being taken with a lovely camera. I know Anasui's pose is a real one from the manga, so I just ran with it. I saw one or two Japanese posts calling it out, but then a few doing the fan flip out thing, so I'm not sure anymore.

So, sorry if ended up getting tricked and made an rear end of myself. :shobon:

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Here's the trailer for the new DLC characters! Looks pretty awesome. Nice to hear you in the game, Usopp.

PV 7

EDIT: Iggy talks? Inner monologues I guess. I like that you can choose his ugly first introduction design though! Also THIS IS BAOH. I just finished SBR, now I have to read/watch Baoh too!

Iggy is voiced by Shigeru Chiba, which I'm for because Iggy sounding like an annoyed old man is perfect, and Fugo is voiced by Hisao Egawa.

Also, I like that Iggy gets to turn The Fool into Shadow Dio from the Part 3 game. I hope that becomes a trend.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

He did, but the Dio we see Iggy use looks exactly like the Shadow Dio sprite down to the blanked face. I don't buy that as a coincidence.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Ah, you're right. I had forgotten that they fought Vanilla Ice before Dio put on a shirt showed his face to Polnareff, and that he also just had a blanked face in the manga instead of being covered by shadows from the environment. The attack the sand copy makes is even the same vague chop he tries to use.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Perigryn posted:

Do you know why? Because BAOH HAS A LASER CANNON!

I guess Walken wasn't able to bury him in the darkness of the underground after all.

Fiend Computer posted:

I think at this point they know a lot of people wanted Diego, they are just adding every other character possible to mess with us.

If I looked at it right, that date at the end says, "All DLC Characters Half Price until September 25th." Diego will be announced on the 26th.

Also, ASB League ended with Jotaro vs. Dio. Dio won and is now the King of JoJo. Other than that, though, they had a demo match for Iggy and Fugo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0p1a5Q8A4U

And an exhibition match between the voice actors and their characters, except Hermes is played by Kendo Kobayashi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiRpUx1NVSU

onepixeljumpman fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Aug 28, 2013

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

Does that mean half price as in 300 yen instead of the shown 600 yen, or is the 600 yen price already half off and they're normally 1200 yen? Because the latter would be absurd.

It only says half price, but I assume 300 yen during that period. I hope so at least. I'm interested in Iggy, and there are probably some other characters planned that I'll end up wanting, but I'm not paying ~$12 a piece for them.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Sex_Ferguson posted:

Vanilla Ice is alright too I guess, I really don't think Annasui is an interesting choice, I'd much prefer like Weather Report or FF.

That I agree with. I'm only interested in Annasui if he sets a precedent for FF getting in too.

Kurtofan posted:

The themes are great, I really want to hear all the character themes.

The soundtrack the Gold Experience Box comes with has every non-DLC character theme, so I'm sure someone will throw it up there on YT soon.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

Someone made a Nico video of every Josuke hair insult. There's also a demo for his super hair insulted mode at the very end.

Alongside that, someone made a Nico video of every "Your next words are" pulled on the cast by Joseph. I'm not solid enough with Japanese to tell you what most of them are. I am solid enough to tell you that Joseph pulling a WRRRYYYY on Dio is kind of awesome.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

I think Giorno's voice is too refined sounding to be screaming like that. There's something about the quality of his voice that makes him sound like it's what he says when he's surprised by something rather than beating the poo poo out of someone. I don't agree on Josuke. He sounds like a rough and tumble anime high school delinquent, and that's exactly how I've always imagined him to sound.

Two loops have already been discovered. One for Jolyne, one for Diavolo. The Jolyne one is bad, but the Diavolo one is disgusting for how stupidly simplistic it is to pull off.

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

MonsterEnvy posted:

Fun fact about the loops. Jolyne's does not appear to be able to usable against non dummies and the Diavolo is actually hard to pull off against a dummy and does not work period against non dummies.

What is it about a dummy that makes that doable that a moving character is different? I'm not trying to be snide, but Diavolo really does look like he's only jumping and hitting heavy.

Edit: I mean other than that a dummy sits and lets you start it whenever you want.

onepixeljumpman fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Aug 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onepixeljumpman
Jun 23, 2010

a cartoon duck posted:

Does Valentine have a napkin attack, this is important.

I'm still disappointed his GHA isn't summoning a train to cut you in half.

• Locked thread