Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Soulcleaver posted:

This is a sacred relic of magic and wonder.

Rohan as a shopped Araki is pretty spot-on :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hahaha Araki has been hitting some serious :catdrugs: this Arc. I guess the Robbing Road dudes are supposed to be this universe's version of "Fatty" Shigekyo due to the fact that the tiny dudes reminded me of Harvest? Also Joushuu can unscrew people's body parts out goddamn

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh man, even Weather Report's weird sheep horns were faithfully remade :allears:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I don't know how they'll be able to pull off Rohan's power in the game but i can't help but wait and see. Also is Cars' Ultimate skill going to be Red Stone of Asia? Because it's going to be hilariously broken.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yessss! Been wanting a playable Bruno so much! That and Diavolo's silly King Crimson shenanigans will make the game awesome to play.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"ARIARIARIARIARRIVIDERCI"

Oh Jesus Christ CC2 don't make me want this game even more.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/18/enrico-is-the-sixth-boss-in-jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle/

Holy crap they are even putting his three different stands.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A crossdressing kid with an Origami-based Stand? Oh Araki :allears:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Man, while Fatty's a pretty cool character, I'd rather have Okuyasu's brother in the game. Instead of having regular tiny dudes, you'd play as a TINY INFANTRY DIVISION :getin:

EDIT: Holy poo poo Baoh was indeed unexpected.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Aurora posted:

I have to wonder if Josuke is going to beat the poo poo out of Tsurugi at the end of this or not. We haven't had an ORAORAORA since the beginning.

Dunno about Tsurugi but Joshuu could use an rear end kicking after this chapter. Christ.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Please keep the ASB cast for the next parts they were pretty awesome. Please please please! :pray:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I dropped Vento Aureo just after the Diavolo vs that guy with the Metallica stand fight because of the lovely early scans, really thinking of starting again if there are better ones available though.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yeah I checked and the new scans are just kinda mediocre and stop right after Mista's introduction :negative:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmao I just started reading about the Jorge Joestar novel and apparently the "GER saved Giorno from the effects of Made in Heaven" theory was true. Also it's not only Morioh who grows legs, but the Passione island headquarters too, holy poo poo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Weather Report is cool because Heavy Weather is such a loving ludicrous ability it manages to be too weird even for Jojo. Being hypnotized by rainbows into becoming a goddamn snail.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fullmetal Alchemist fruit lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Is Araki a goon?! The whirlwind stand... It's called doobie (dog) how(se)!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fucknag posted:

Cool Ice ain't such a bad change, really.

• Locked thread