Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

I'm up to Part 5 of the Manga now and man, this just keeps getting better and better. I love Josuke and GioGio, and some of the characters in both 4 and 5 are just amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rei_
May 16, 2004

I'm reading Stone Ocean so far and I really gotta say so far Stone Ocean and Diamond is Unbreakable have been my favourite parts. Josuke and Jolyne are just both really cool and have both interesting, while totally understandable Stands. I found Giorno's Stand to be kind of confusing at times and it seemed kind of broken. I loved everyone else in Vento Aureo but I found Giorno to be kind of flat and uninteresting.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

Koichi could work as a stance-based fighter with Echoes' different Acts.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

Yeah, Act 3 and his ability to weigh down people, but reduced range could make him a good grapple type in comparison to Act 2 with its more high speed keep-away game.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

Ah yes, Cream, my favourite egyptian god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rei_
May 16, 2004

Eh Star Platinum's entire moveset is still basically just hitting things really hard as fast as possible

• Locked thread