Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Thanks for that big list of descriptions from the romance thread there, by the way. I was linked to Bonnouji earlier in the summer for some reason and really enjoyed it, and I'm eventually hoping to follow it up with something. It's nice to have something so thorough to look through when I finally feel like reading through something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

ADTRW > Recommending Anime Thread Mark II - Seriously, Legend of Galactic Heroes :v:

But really, is there anything you're looking for more specific than 'space' because we could be here all day.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

Steins Gate is something I've got on my watch list, yeah. Don't have much time to actually watch things though, which is why I prefer manga, since it's something I can read on my tablet at work.

If you'd rather read there's an LP of the visual novel in the lp archive. I seem to remember it getting criticism for being edited but I don't know if that got resolved. It's still a pretty good read either way, minus some iffy bits.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

jonjonaug posted:

Please don't do this. Edited down, no video for important scenes when Miyano's doing some of his best work ever, no showing off different ways scenes can play out or how the game systems work, didn't show any of the alternate endings, didn't show the TIPS, etc.

It was A Bad Let's Play. The game itself is coming out officially in about one week (or a week and a month if you don't want to buy the Limited Edition version), so there's no point in reading a Let's Play of it (which for a visual novel is practically akin to piracy anyway) when you can go through the actual thing for yourself really soon.

Well, I wish I had known about this before reading it a while back. I hate reading visual novels compared to just a page of text, but since I did love what I saw, maybe I'll look at the full thing.

• Locked thread