Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

gmq posted:

I started Crunchyroll's free trial to checkout My Love Story (which is great), is there anything else good to make a paid subscription worth it? The last anime I remember watching were the first season of Chihayafuru, Nichijou, Daily Lives of High School Boys and Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru.

Squid Girl is fun, Non non biyori is super chill and sweet, Girl Und Panzer is a super cool sports anime about tank battles, Mushi-shi is worth checking out to see if you're into it and Humanity Has Declined is really interesting and charming!

There's a couple more recs from Crunchyroll's front page but all the previously mentioned ones are pretty great too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread