Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Hey, for anyone who cares, the Viz release of volume 1 came out. It's pretty good! For some reason I always appreciate translated sound effects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Yeah, I got the kindle version, it's super huge for an ebook but it's really well done. The pages even scroll right to left.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?

Literally The Worst posted:

Just get the viz app and give all the money to viz. it's on Amazons store so it should work on Fire.

I could do that, but this is the first comic I've bought in a digital format in ages. Seems a little silly unless I'm going to get more.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
Hey guys, the Terra ForMars anime started on Crunchyroll this week. Airs fridays at 12:30 eastern, I think. It's the series, so it's launching directly into Annex 1.

• Locked thread