Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
The problem with me liking this anime is the fact that I always feel there is a severe racial undertone and that everything is there "because reasons of them existing". I could be wrong but; man everything feels off in this anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Literally The Worst posted:

Here's a quick recap: They sent algae and cockroaches to Mars, the algae produced O2 and the roaches produced ???? and they sent up a crew to go check on poo poo and it turned out the cockroaches had mutated and they killed that crew so they sent another one but with bug powers and that crew got murdered too and now this is the third time they're trying it, also the fat dude on the UN council thing was on the second crew to go up, same with hornetcommander guy.

How the gently caress did the roaches make guns? Not only that but they seem to coordinate attacks without any technological communication?

Too many things are based off "reasons", this kinda blows rear end.

• Locked thread