Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Crunchyroll now have uncensored episodes going up. So far it's only two episodes as of this post though, no idea if they're going to catch up all at once an simulcast both versions, have them slightly behind the censored version or ration the uncensored episodes out at a slower rate.

Edit: It looks like the uncensored version may very well be either simulcast or one week behind, as there is now a third episode up.

Second Edit: looked on the proper CR site, the first three episodes will be online for 24 hours as a sneak peek for them getting the full series at a, as yet unknown, future date. Which sucks if the censoring is as bad as they say.

I just went through the first two episodes, I haven't seen much of Gantz but I get the comparison, though going in cold I though that from the first scene it was going to be like Deadman Wonderland (which I liked as a bit dumb but fun) though maybe Attack on Titan is closer in the "don't get attached to any character outside the Protagonist and one or two other" stakes.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Is it me or does the show seem to be bad at giving a sense of how quick things are happening? Specifically in episode 3 when the blonde woman gets her head pulled off by the charging roach it seemed like more than enough time passed for them to defend themselves since they were actually armed at the time.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
If you watched the first 3 episodes uncensored on Crunchyroll when they were up a while back they just put up episodes 4 to 7, it's for 24 hours only though.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
More uncensored episodes are going up, probably 8 to 11

• Locked thread