Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
as it stands there's no reason to watch when it's that censored. just wait for the blurays.

OVAs have a chance of being b-movie fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
The manga is better anyways, you can absorb the beauty of the stupid gore while glossing over what the author pretends is a plot. Plus the cockroaches look waaaaay better cause of the contrast in colouring.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
I am so loving hyped right now.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
The gently caress is even happening anymore? This series was never like good but it was waaay better when it was bugmans vs JOHJ. And yet I'm still gonna read it all the way to the end.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
i just spent hours catching up with this stupid poo poo and all i have to say is xPearse is a loving idiot and i miss display;none.

• Locked thread