Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not Feasible
Apr 1, 2011
Can't be done.
Tales of Destiny! :neckbeard:

Other games with the occasional toilet installation include: Breath of Fire 2, at least one Goemon game (I think), plus Skyward Sword for a recent example. The latter has only one toilet (or two if you're cheeky about the dungeon naming) in the entire known world.

I enjoyed this game enough to replay it in Japanese for the content that was cut out of the US version, but it's hard to go back to after getting used to later Tales games. Will be following this LP to re-experience it all, especially since the Tower of Druaga bugged out on me the only time I seriously attempted it so I missed out on its conclusion.

Not Feasible fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Mar 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread