Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Present-day Keima's mom should switch back to twintails from the bun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
I hope this twist goes somewhere fast, because this arc is starting to feel like it's going off the rails a bit.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007

Krinkle posted:

These feel way too short. Is this one of those series that's released inside a larger magazine?

Most are like that. The series with 40 page chapters are usually monthlies rather than weeklies. The chapters get compiled into standalone volumes afterward.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007

Zogundar posted:

If that's the case then I guess the next question is, when does this sort of thing appear in the games he's been playing?? (I mean I can kind of see the Doctor one if it's a school nurse or something, if not for the pipe part, I'd think smoking would be a no no.. regardless of where, what kind of Doctors are allowed to smoke on the job??) Followed by, what difference does it make what kind of house it is?

It makes a bit more sense if by "mistress" they mean "young mistress," you know, someone more like Yui and not a literal mistress, but figuring out what they really mean would probably mean digging up the raws and- :unsmigghh:

I just assumed he meant the female head of the household. That's what would make sense.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Without Yui, what's the point? I guess she doesn't sell tickets to creepy IRL anime character concerts :mad:.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
If Haqua had gone back with Keima instead of Elsie, he'd have died by now.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
A problem for me is that I was looking forward to how Keima was going to deal with the Goddess Squad once it was completely assembled, and then he immediately gets separated from them and plot is focused on a new cast of characters. My mindset has been "OK, let's wrap this up and get back to the present" the entire time.

A more selfish problem for me is no Yui.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
"I really don't like this heroine."

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Chapter 248

Taste that ether.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
I like how Keima is so socially stunted, people can't tell when he's the 6-year old version of himself.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
New Chapter

Elsie :3:

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Karmic retribution for glossing over Yui's conquest of Keima.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Don't worry Yui, there's nothing wrong with that.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
I don't know whether I'm mad about the pacing because the pacing is actually bad, or because I don't want any more chapters focused on Dokuro's suffering and want a resolution, or both.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
New Chapter

Dramathon.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Am I the only one who felt worse for Dokurou than anyone else?

I still thought it was a better ending than most long-running manga get.

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
We needed a Yui spinoff instead of a Kanon one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
RHS released the tankoubon version of the last chapter, which has some additional panels. I'll take a little more Yui, even if it's just a panel or two.

Here

• Locked thread