Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
I can already see the beginning. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
Finally a capture arc again

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009

UchihaHirou posted:

O man, I'm watching the Tenri Arc OVAS right now and just realized something. Tenri at the start of the current manga arc has no desires, so she doesn't have any gaps right? During the Tenri capture arc, Diana produces a weak loose soul that entered Tenri along with her during the loose soul escape. This whole arc with Tenri and Keima is to open a gap in Tenri's heart to allow for Diana to possess her.

Someone can already see the ending :smug:

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Oh hey, a new chapter already: 246

I definitely feel like this arc has picked up a lot of steam.

The pacing has been really inconsistent.

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
Sad to see Ayumi drop out of the race and get sucked into the side girl moeblob that Tenri and Luna girl started.

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
I miss the times where the biggest worries were how to heal the emotional scars of a young girl's heart

not smash her face in with a steel pipe

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_world_god_only_knows/en/0/264/

That spread makes the ending way too real

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009
Congratulations!

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009

HellCopter posted:

I should be happy, but considering that 30 pages ago we were floating in a void being attacked by giant monsters, I'm just kind of unsatisfied. Oh well, Chihiro end is all I could ask for.

Elsie survival is the best thing that came out of this trainwreck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crampy Grampaw
Jan 29, 2009

The_Frag_Man posted:

It's possible that explaining that to Diana gave her her wings?

What's the significance of this again? I can't remember since Diana disappeared x chapters ago

• Locked thread