Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Sorry this is the manga thread but I just finished watching the anime version and there doesn't seem to be a thread for that. But man it was just way better than it had any right to be, the series overall is just inexplicably good. Does the manga extend beyond the anime at all or do they wrap up in the same way?

Basically all the ending parts with Chihiro were crazy sad! I'm so glad I accidentally stumbled on this though, I'm not even sure how...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Clarste posted:

There's a really long arc after where the anime left off, but while it has its high points I don't think it adds that much to the series overall. If you're going to read the manga though you should probably start from the beginning or the end of the 2nd season to catch up on all the stuff they skipped.

Cool thanks, I'll do that while I hope they do a season 4 I guess

edit: I just have one question about the concert at Mai High Festival what was the significance of Chihiro being able to see the goddesses wings during their song?

double e: I also remembered why the Chihiro scene where he rejects her on the night of the fireworks while he was trying to tie up the ayumi conquest was so drat sad. It reminded me of the scene from Children of the Mind (last book of the Ender's Game book series) where Miro basically has to say a bunch of horrible stuff to the woman he's come to love in order to accomplish the overarching goal. Both were just so sad and really well done!

Razzled fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Jul 15, 2014

• Locked thread