Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

This thread is a great idea!

I have a question that I can't really get a clear answer to though: Are hamburgers sandwiches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

bunnybean posted:

This seems like a good place to ask you about not eating the eggs, Ricola.

Oh well you see I'm a lesser man than Mr. Smashmouth Man and if he can't do it, how could I ever hope to?

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Eggplant Wizard posted:

A calzone is a pizza that you hosed up when you tried to put it in the oven. An oreo is a sandwich cookie which is a style of cookie named after sandwiches, but not actually a sandwich.

What about ice cream sandwiches? I think they might be sandwich cookies.

That mostly depends on whether or not ice cream cakes are cakes.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

bunnybean posted:

They are absolutely cakes. It's even in the name!

We already established that open faced sandwiches aren't sandwiches come on pay attention.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

BgRdMchne posted:

I think any type of filling would do, such as a tuna sandwich, a mayonnaise sandwich, or an egg salad sandwich, but bread is definitely required.

On a different note, what's the difference between a chicken ballotine and a chicken galantine?

A ballotine can be served hot.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

That mostly depends on whether the breading on the fried chicken counts as bread. If it does, though, then it's a bunch of toppings between two sandwiches.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

That's a toast sandwich with huevos, don't be ridiculous.

A bread sandwich is three slices of bread.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Aleator posted:

Wouldn't that just be a club sandwich? What would happen if you put a normal sandwich in between the patties of a double cheeseburger?

Well, is a club sandwich one sandwich or two sandwiches?

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Shine what's your favourite kind of sandwich

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Can we talk about this please? Because I'm confused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_HlyQaTrfI

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

WastedJoker posted:

If you cut a sandwich in half, do you have one sandwich or two?

Do you stack them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

General Panic posted:

More like I went to the front page, looked at it and thought "gently caress it, I'm not reading about American football for the sake of this, I'll ask a random goon."

I've never tried Korean food, but I am pretty disturbed that my nearest Chinese takeaway is going to be closed for 6 weeks for renovations.

I'm going to have to walk 500 yards further to get chicken fried rice now!
:goonsay:

Go get some Korean food you funeral potato eating scrub.

• Locked thread