Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Burritos are just security blankets for poo poo you'd feel shameful for eating together in a big bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Meat and or cheese between bread is a sandwich.

Meat and or cheese between pastries (i.e. a Luther or a McGriddle) is technically a pie.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Tacos are just tidy nachos and don't belong in the sandwich subcategories at all.

And calzones are a subsection of Strombolis, which are the cousin of both pizza and wraps.

Wraps, of course, being a burrito for fancy lads, while burritos are themselves just a rolled tortilla, which is merely an edible plate.

Other items in the edible plate family include chips and crackers.

So a sandwich is defined by items BETWEEN BREAD. Whereas all other bread/carb bases/substitutes are defined by the carb-based item under or around their toppings or fillings.

Come on, people. A child could figure this out.

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 09:13 on Mar 29, 2013

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Wherever goons are discussing lovely food, Shine will appear like Superman to save them from their horrible lives.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I like eating cold garbage and watching women poop.

Also, lifting weights.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Buy this wallpaper scraper to get the soot off your foot! Your feets come off on sheets! No more woes for for your toes! Don't wait til later, buy a foot grater!

:tipshat:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

YES.

YEEEESSSSSSS.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
3D Land.

:cmon:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I bought new Super Mario Bros. 2 for the 3DS but haven't played it because I've been re-watching The Sopranos marathon-style while also catching up on current tv, console games, and other stuff, working long hours, writing, reading classic literature so I can affect being an intellectual, and shitposting my bad crap on the internet.

My question is, should I actually turn on the 3DS now that I've opened the package and put the game in?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
In the US, Sigourney narrated Planet Earth, and Oprah narrated Life.

Naturally, the BBC Attenborough versions sold better on bluray than the US Discovery versions.

Which makes me hope they've learned their lesson and the next one won't be "Americanized".

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"Easier" to understand ( :what: ) and they needed it redubbed with US Empirical measurements because metric is communist.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Karnov or you're literally the smelly kid that said Sega was better.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I only ever had a Genesis as a kid. Was... was I smelly? :ohdear:

The fact that you don't know means you had no friends, who would tell you, so therefore yes.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
What if the inside of your nose smelled bad. Lol, drat that would suck.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
How can you know for sure? Maybe you just got used to it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The joke is always America.

:ussr:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Ben Rapistburger is a totally valid name and the SAS mods are drunk with power if they think that's a rivals.com pun. :colbert:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Everyone hates PI. The end.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Is there a way to dock an entire cat?

Like, ears, whiskers, lips, tail, and legs?

I want a cat snake.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I cooked a pork loin in a honey and habanero glaze. Served with pepper and cheese stuffed potatoes and grilled asparagus.

Then I made sure to tell everyone I'm better than them.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I eat nothing but curry paste and dried apples. I'm so regular there is a steady poo poo flume behind me at all times.

You can see it by clicking my post history.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I don't believe in time, so I can't believe in time travel.

But I do believe that when we sleep we travel through other dimensions (this experience is "dreaming") until we emerge in a different one where we are incrementally different, or "aged".

Being tired from lack of sleep in the morning is your temporary physical presence's embodiment rejecting you because you arrived in an incompatible form because you did not travel enough.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Talking about yourself is like writing fan fiction of yourself.

That's really vain and creepy.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
All fiction is fan fiction because you're writing about a thing you like.

Even if you hate a thing, you like hating it, otherwise you wouldn't be writing about it.

Also, telling all the little lies and half-truths about yourself for the purpose of dating/sexing is like creating a role play character of a better you, and you're a mammal, so therefore everyone who's ever had sex or dated is a furry.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Are video games art?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Eggplant Wizard posted:

Art thou video games?

I am an RPG. [Ask] me about boring dumb poo poo for animeboners.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Pictured: Art

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

paragon1 posted:

How many of you have murdered a deer and then eaten it? What was your favorite part?

I hit one with a car and these redneck dudes threw it in their truck.

About a month later I ate unrelated venison and it was p. good.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Why would you tweet Joe Rogan? He's a C-lister on an FM radio show.

That's like 1 step above being a guy who got on the front page of reddit with a cat gif.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Haha, the idiot from that "eat a bug" show that tried to make a name for himself by calling out Carlos Mencia for stealing jokes is now stealing jokes from a dead (good) comic.

LOL Joe Rogan.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Trauma Tank posted:

Sometimes I think the internet is a bad thing. For example, whenever poo poo like this happens. Then I go back to my video games, cat pictures and hilarious Youtubes and all is well.

Obviously you've never googled "Let's Play" or "YouTube remix".

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Trauma Tank posted:

I've googled for Let's Plays before when I've just wanted to see what a game plays like, but the ones you just find on Youtube are invariably narrated by someone who either has an accent I have to try and actively decode, or they are just plain annoying to listen to.

I guess my point is I'm not sure what your point is?

My point is the internet makes you stupid.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Francostein posted:

What lemoncake sperglord did you piss off?

TVIV is the worst forum.

Caramaline posted:

All this talk of lemon cakes makes me really want to make some, but I'm too afraid of spoilers to google it. Does anyone have a good recipe?

TVIV is literally so afraid of spoilers for their stupid dragons and tits show they think pastries are spoilers.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Pretzels and sugar free Kool-Aid. :frogc00l:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bunnielab posted:

Plot is the worst thing to be excited about.

I accidentally spoiled myself on the part about the eggs and flour getting mixed. :(

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Death Bot posted:

Hey guys what's your favorite PYF thread.

Please PYF PYF

PYF Facebook Statuses is a p. chill place to hang out and post.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The best part was that it made so much money that dude could make the flying blue cat sex movie.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
A sequel to flying blue kitten sex? MORE 3D Dino-Riders battling against Literally Amerikkka?

I must be dreaming!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I have my first mosquito bite of the season. Now my arm itches, lol. #nobigdeal #springtime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

tbp posted:

Toronto strikes me as the softest city in the world.

False: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillow,_Pennsylvania

• Locked thread