Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainPete
Apr 26, 2009

I'm glad I didn't order a ton of add-ons, and I'm in the first 5k or so backers. Hopefully, I'll get mine shipped before the ReaperCon gap. Fingers crossed on that one.

What do people think of the Swords and Wizardry PDF? I downloaded it and skimmed a bit. I'm not sure if I missed old D&D that much...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainPete
Apr 26, 2009

Most of the Cronoscope line has some passive models. Rex, the Mad Max inspired one, is my favorite: http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/rex/sku-down/50065

CaptainPete
Apr 26, 2009

LumberingTroll posted:

Not sure I would call aiming a double barreled sawed off shotgun passive... But if he was holding it at his side or across his chest then yeah I would agree with that and the pose being passive.

Eh, it isn't exactly an action shot. But, I suppose you could call it a 'causal' pose. I imagine him causally blowing away some dude in bad BDSM gear while walking forward.

CaptainPete
Apr 26, 2009

Schmetterling posted:

Wait... I am going to have so many models! :psyduck:

But, that's what next year's Oath thread is for!

CaptainPete
Apr 26, 2009

Has anyone in the thread gotten their shipping email yet? I'm worried that mine might get caught in my spam filter...

CaptainPete
Apr 26, 2009

My order just shipped. I actually yelled quite loudly when I got the email. I got Vampire, 2 NOVAs, 1 IMEF and a case, so it looks like they're moving pretty fast.

CaptainPete
Apr 26, 2009

My stuff is on a truck to me right now. I want it now, drat it! :supaburn:

Edit: And then they showed up!

I took a quick look at the case and there are 3 trays that can be split in half, for a total of 6 half trays. If you're only seeing two, check the top half of the case. My third tray didn't want to come out of there at first.

CaptainPete fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Apr 17, 2013

CaptainPete
Apr 26, 2009

Taran posted:

Interesting! I never would have thought to check the top of the case, I also thought there were only 2 full trays. Thanks for the tip!

No problem. I looked at the top and was like "Oh, that's where my third tray is!"

I don't know about anyone else, but around 50% of my Bones are bent in some way or another. Most are minor things like swords, but I have a few that just lay flat. I'll try the hot water/cold water trick tomorrow and let folks know how it works.

And, I'm already short a mini. I ordered two extra NOVA sets and one of them came with an empty bag. It looks like the bottom wasn't sealed right so the mini popped out somewhere.

CaptainPete
Apr 26, 2009

Swagger Dagger posted:

It's not going to be surprising if you're missing minis, since a 1% error rate is still thousands of orders

Oh, I'm not upset and I was prepared for errors. It was more of Murphy's Law feeling than anything else.

Bad Munki posted:

I'm just hoping for an order in my favor. Because this isn't already a sick enough deal yet. :pervert:

I bet plenty of people are going to rip them off by reporting problems that don't exist. I've done that with GW, but they kind of deserve it. And, I felt guilty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainPete
Apr 26, 2009

berzerkmonkey posted:

:argh:And you broke it for the rest of us who had a legitimate complaint and could look forward to an entire new box or blister.

I only did it once, and I had 4-5 legit complaints before I did it.

I did some more checking of my Bones and I found my Ape X has cables that aren't anywhere close to connected. Anyone else seen this problem?

• Locked thread