Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaestroUGC
Oct 31, 2012
Well, here we go again. Let's hope 20 years of Sonic warmed you guys up for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaestroUGC
Oct 31, 2012
Super Paper Mario is probably a good game for a full playthrough, as there there is no (minimal) grinding making it effectively a platformer with RPG-style level-ups. Though Im sure these guys already know what kind of pain we want to see them in, so this should be a fun ride regardless.

MaestroUGC
Oct 31, 2012
You know, Sunshine wasn't the best 3D game in the series, but I remember enjoying it back in the day and still do. Apparently I'm in a company all alone there...

MaestroUGC
Oct 31, 2012
You know, they were able to get through 20 Years of Sonic because there are relatively few games released each year. With Mario there's at least three that come out each year, be it main games or spin-offs. If they are not careful, they could be doing this for over a year, if they manage to speed through the main platformers and only marginally look at the side games.

On the plus side, the Mario Franchise is better about not getting stuck in a rut with gameplay than Sonic was, so here's hoping they don't burn out. Best of luck, Kyle and Keith!

MaestroUGC
Oct 31, 2012
The music makes me sad. Even back in '86 Nintendo knew to start flooding the market with Mario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaestroUGC
Oct 31, 2012
They probably should, considering they are the core series of the franchise.

• Locked thread