Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
My favorite tekken character is Bob, the boxer who kept getting overpowered by bigger opponents so he started eating like 5000 calories a day to get super fat while retaining all of his athletic and acrobatic abilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

But I'll be fine.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I figured out the shell thing before Kyle did though, and I was so depressed when I saw whatever weird glitch caused the cloud not to react the first time he tried. I just knew the rest of that time was going to be spent messing around because of it.

The game keeps track of shells and eggs for longer after they go off screen than other things so that they can bounce back or w/e, but they figure that hitting off-screen clouds could be confusing or even gamebreaking so clouds only work when they're onscreen

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

But I'll be fine.

MR. J posted:

Just out of curiousity, what's the cutoff point this thread aims to stop at? What's the game that came out closest to Mario's 30th anniversary, and how many Mario games have come out since this thread started?

ahahahahahahahahahahaha
ha

this is going to be a "Let's Play 40 Years of Mario" thread by the time we're done

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

But I'll be fine.
The way that I played Mario Party, and basically the correct way, was to just play the minigames with my friends and ignore the rest of the bullshit by using the minigame houses

• Locked thread