Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Needs More Jazz
Nov 4, 2009

WhiffleballDude posted:

So I'm coming from the anime which I just this week realized was on hiatus (probably the better option as opposed to more lackluster filler) and I binged through the remaining manga chapters.

I don't really have any speculation to add but I'd just like to say god drat did they ever have some bad timing on catching up to the manga, considering how much awesome poo poo happens after.

Same situation and my thoughts exactly. Waiting to see the Rogue fight in motion is gonna be painful...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Jazz
Nov 4, 2009

Oben posted:

There's also a new proper chapter: http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/376/2298/1

Dragonforce :black101:

I always love when Mashima takes a character and says, "You know what? Today... you're the badass."

Needs More Jazz
Nov 4, 2009
Chapter 399

This was a fun chapter. Erza got a cool fight, and it seems like the overarching plot is taking a few steps forward.

Acgnolia gonna wreck some poo poo.

Needs More Jazz
Nov 4, 2009
New chapter.

Ezra be hard as hell.

Needs More Jazz
Nov 4, 2009
New Chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail-424--AVATAR?id=223455

Just setup, but new arc looks to be heading in an interesting direction.

Also

Panels like this are why I can never bring myself to fully hate Fairy Tail. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Jazz
Nov 4, 2009

ConanThe3rd posted:

I fully expect this to end with Natsu Beating the Evil Out of him because there's no way Hiro will let that sweet Bishonen money slip through his fingers.

Also, because that's just Fairy Tail rules. We know we're getting a heartfelt speech and Natsu punching him with fire. The only questions are 1) How hard is the punch? and 2) How big is the fire?

• Locked thread