Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Apparently the anime is only taking a break for now, as it ended with "TO BE CONTINUED". Mashima wants people to watch reruns and wait for him to announce good news. More information here

For the manga, I wonder if Future Rogue is going to join Fairy Tail after Natsu fire punches him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Mangastream 336

It's always nice to see Natsu punch things with fire

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Apparently there's a Fairy Tail Special Chapter out

http://readms.com/read/fairy_tail/Special/1997/1

This chapter is filled with fanservice, but this page made it worthwhile.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

With the title of the chapter, I was expecting Mirajane to randomly be there, be turned into a kid and regain all of her lost power. I'm not sure if I'm disappointed that it didn't happen.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

tsob posted:

Hasn't she already regained her lost powers with a long time now? I remember her fighting on at least one occasion while deviled up at the very least.

True, she has fought deviled up. I guess I was thinking more of her arrogant child personality rather than her sweet adult personality making her a better fighter, but that's probably not accurate.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

New Chapter Featuring cooking, fanservice and cool entrances.

Please don't lose Laxus

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Well, at least Laxus didn't technically lose.

I really hope that when this arc is over that Jellal is not back on any Council.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Gyges posted:

New wild theory, Ice Demon guy is actually Future Grey.

Ice Demon guy is Juvia and Grey's son from the future, who went back in time, and became his own grandfather while attempting to change his future where demon's rule by joining the demons.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Fairy Tail Side Chapter An Erza Chapter. So starts off good, adds fan service, then ends.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Dragon Force was awesome, and I almost forgot I was reading Fairy Tail and got worried Wendy was going to die.

An cute side chapter has also been updated here.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

So why was the chapter called "Surfer Lucy?"

And how long until Silver has his face turn?

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Tiramisu posted:

Because she spent the whole time surfing on a plank of wood as did everyone else. They're on rushing water in the guts of the cube demon thing.

And now I've learned a lesson about reading manga chapters on my phone and not rereading them on computer if I have a question about something, as I can now make out those details. Thank you!

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Robviously posted:

I could be completely misremembering this but I swear there was an episode where she made iron for Gajeel to eat and the O had a heart for a hole.

I also think that this has been a rather cute romance and it isn't like it came out of nowhere. Gajeel protected her from Laxus' attack after he joined and her pals were attacking him. They also were partners during the S-rank exam.

You are correct, it was during the Island arc before the main members of Hades attacke, where Gajeel got to fight that chicken and samurai. In almost any other manga that might be weird, but in Fairy Tail it makes sense.

One of my favorite moments is Makarov going "And I'll never forgive you" for what Gajeel did to Fairy Tail, because it at least brought up why Gajeel could be let into Fairy Tail for what he did. Granted, the rest of Fairy Tail has probably forgotten, but I assume Gajeel being awesome at singing would have eventually won them over.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

New Chapter, where Gajeel tells Levy to do what Spiderdrake suggested instead of being so dramatic. Also, more Gajeel backstory

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Interesting cliffhanger for chapter 400. Acgnolia hungers.

Shame that Erza's fight this chapter is overshadowed by that.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Chapter 400 is up What a tease.

I didn't expect Igneel was inside you all of long to be so literal

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I imagine it will be something like Grey had to kill Frosch to keep the deep cover, since the it was originally Minerva and Rogue(or was it Sting) on the mission. Since Natsu (and Lucy) came and fired him up, Grey had no choice but to show he was good again

Also, Why hasn't Gajeel come in and played his music yet?

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

You know, I was just thinking that what this arc needed was Lucy and another female to sit naked in a bath tub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Kuroyama posted:

There's still a mistake somewhere. Without time shenanigans, Rogue, Wendy, and Sting should be the same age, with Gajeel and Natsu older. Gajeel and Natsu should probably have been drawn in the flashback panels to look more like Romeo or Wendy do currently.

I'm pretty sure that Wendy was also on Tenrou Island for the time skip. Unless there's another reason I'm missing for why she would be younger.

• Locked thread