Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

oriongates posted:

Xena and Hercules went well, so I figure I'll try another game. Herc/Xena was pretty short so let's go the complete opposite...something that'll keep me posting until everyone's tired of me:

It combines massive size, terrible editing, minimal coherency, and a hefty price tag.

Sound interesting to anyone?

I started this and couldn't get past the intro - I can't wait for you to showcase some of the bigger dick moves in this thing (along with the terrible developer "advice")

Piell fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Apr 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Robindaybird posted:

So it's badly structured, harder then it should be for the expected character levels, and the gently caress yous aren't even interesting.

That's not true! Who doesn't like fighting darkmantles forever!

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Aww, you didn't mention the room of many stirges (A80)! That's my favorite room in section A.

Anyway, WLD was never playtested.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Let's go to E, because E is in my opinion the dumbest section of the entire WLD.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Avalanche Eclair is a pretty badass name.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Plague of Hats posted:

Hey so I made a site to put F&F reviews on both in case of thread archiving, to make them a bit easier to read (site formatting aside) and to allow them to be read despite the paywall. It is currently sparse, but I can copy-paste with the best of them. I am interested in getting permission from reviewers, though I can also abandon all my heroic work in the face of stern disapproval. Suggestions and pointers on how to make things look better or more readable are also a plus.

You can probably just go ahead and grab everybody's, I doubt anyone is going to have a problem with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
And then someone (not me) just need to do Zorcerer of Zo!

• Locked thread