Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
Werewolves, herbal remedies... Please tell me someone came up with Children of Gaia or other garou pulling strings when it comes to homeopathy in order to fight Big Pharma/The Wyrm. Or a werewolf chiropractor who uses techniques that actually work because wolf magic. It's juuuust stupid enough for something White Wolf would write. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
I know I found a fan supplement about the "Order of Sirius" (I think) once that was about Weredogs though. Was never able to find it again for some reason.

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
I see the HUD for the sooper sekret dont steal robots made in Germany is conveniently kept in English.

Okay, very minor point, but still.

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
Well, his German translations are really really literal.

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

biosterous posted:

This seems like it could the setup for a pretty great D20mod mystery adventure. Some mage in the recording industry wants to kill a bunch of musicians and competitors, and uses this to sneak lethal creatures into their homes and places of work. Who'd notice an errant CD among all the other ones?

Someone uploads an actual troll to the Internet that develops the ability to kill people via heart attack from massive trolling.

I would totally run that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

Fossilized Rappy posted:

Le Dragon Rouge: Speaking of sorcerers, here's a whole secret society of them. Le Dragon Rouge are a collective of evil only (80% Lawful Evil, 10% Chaotic Evil, and 10 % Neutral Evil membership) Francais sorcerers who have made a pact with Satan himself to infiltrate Good societies and corrupt them.

Dragon Rouge you say? Now that that is interesting. :eng101:

• Locked thread