Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

ThisIsNoZaku posted:

Chapter 3: Character Creation and Example Characters
Now we start in with the character creation
Uh, it's a good idea to mention what game you're doing, possibly with a banner for the game title or something (look at the other F&F posts). I don't even remember which game this is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
Heh! I was pretty much thinking myself that if I was to run a game about elves doomed by their own flaws, Polaris'd be a better choice.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

Mr. Maltose posted:

If you want to run a game of doomed anything, run it in Polaris or the even better Moorish Spain version whose name escapes me.
Heh, indeed! Oh, Moorish Spain version? Now I'm intrigued. Ah-ha! Just looked it up and found this. That's what you were referring to, right?

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
As a transsexual person, I give a hearty "gently caress you" to the author for that sex change spell. I don't care about sex change magic in most RPGs and the like because it's usually just used for silly hijinks which I'm cool with, but this spell's description was just disgusting. I had mostly skipped over the book writeup because I wasn't interested in Yet Another Book of Stupid Sexual Crap, but seeing the discussion about that particular spell I just had to check it out. I appreciated Libertad's comments on said spell, though--they say everything I could and with fewer profanities than I would've probably used.

Really, there're a lot of reasons to give the author a hearty "gently caress you" in general just from a customary glance.

• Locked thread