Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dauher
Jul 22, 2007
The man from not near.
Curious enough to try. I'll take the Bruins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dauher
Jul 22, 2007
The man from not near.
What's the point of drafting the teams if when we're done we all just look around and say "well, good work guys" and call it a day? If there's not some kind of mechanism of having the teams then compete then I'm not sure I'll bother with sticking to it.

Dauher
Jul 22, 2007
The man from not near.
I'm still in yes.

Dauher
Jul 22, 2007
The man from not near.

The Boston Bruins select ...

Superman!

I mean..Patrick Kane!

Former first overall selection, Stanley Cup Winning Goal Scorer, Cash money hands in the shootout and doesn't take poo poo from cab drivers. Welcome to Boston, Patrick.

Dauher fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Apr 10, 2013

Dauher
Jul 22, 2007
The man from not near.
Seriously. What is there to discuss? I'm just gonna drop out, I dont think this is for me if its just a slow half year fantasy draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dauher
Jul 22, 2007
The man from not near.
I'm legit dropping out btw, so Boston is available. Sorry, this isn't turning out to be what I thought/wanted.

• Locked thread