Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Two years ago I went to a Carp game when I was in Hiroshima. I posted some pics from my visit in an old MLB News/Views thread. Here are some of them again! I apologize for the quality. All done on my iphone. Some might look a bit ghosty because I tried to do HDR photos on some of them.

Walking up to the Park

Outside the park you can't bring closed cans of alcohol in. But they let you have cups and you can literally just open a beer, pour it in a cup, then walk in.

The deck you see with the yellow is the visiting fans section. Both teams have a hardcore fan section. They are the ones who are chanting the whole time. Both sides if I recall had a small pep band and would start chants and things like that.

Super Chill Lounge Section

The Park is on one end of town. There's a rail station right next to the place but its also very residential as well. Hiroshima isn't that big of a city so it really felt small towny, especially for Japan.

This isn't life size. I think its like half life size. You could as a fan post next to it and take a picture.

Concourse catering. I believe this group was a party.

Wide view concourse that has the history of the city with a heavy emphasis on Mazda.

Rival Mascot:

Bizarro Phillie Phanatic:

More concourse shots looking out of the park:

Can't remember when this was, but I believe during the 7th inning stretch fans would get balloons and blow them up and then after a song release them at the same time and cheer:

Weird Pizza Wedge:

HAR HAR HAR:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I love the crowds always. I want to go back to japan.

• Locked thread