Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Amyclas
Mar 9, 2013

The Eve Online Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/defaul...osts&m=2835064&
The google doc survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dL...lwXGC8/viewform
Survey results so far: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dL...8/viewanalytics

Introduction:

a. Noting that many players avoid pvp like the plague.

b. Acknowledging that anyone with half a brain-stem would commit aggression when there are favourable chances of winning,

c. Also acknowledging the outrage over the infanticide of vulnerable corporations and alliances,

d. Notes the vastly different mindsets and tolerance to psychological warfare in high-sec compared to other areas,

e. Taking into consideration "training" and "newbie friendly" corps,

f. Affirming that high-sec aggression in the form of suicide ganking and predatory war-decs are not violations of the EVE Online EULA,

g. Further reminds, the community of recent concessions to the pacifist community in the form of mining barge buffs, and the permissibility of war-dec evasions,

h. Drawing to attention that a statistical majority of characters accumulate their wealth in high-sec.

Considered the preamble, we ask the EVE Online Public:

1. Who should be ganking and who should be ganked in High Sec?

2. What does the public consider to be valid motives for the act of suicide ganking?

3. Who should take part in War-Decs?

4. What motives, if any, are considered valid by the public for the practice of high-sec war-decs?

5. Should stronger corporations and alliances be allowed to harm weaker corporations and alliances in high-sec?

6. Do New Players have a right to avoid player aggression in high-sec outside of rookie systems?

7. Considering question 6., should new corporations be allowed to avoid player aggression?

8. Should "training" and "newbie friendly" corps have special considerations made for them for avoiding player aggression?

9. Should we be encouraging or discouraging High-Sec Aggression?

10. Would the game be better or worse if there was more prevalence of high-sec aggression?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I would play the poo poo out of a pokemon MMO like this. Gank on routes duh.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

What if I'm gay?

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

adebisi lives posted:

What if I'm gay?

I too am gay.

voltron lion force
Sep 15, 2010

1. All yall

2. IMO everyone who plays EVE should suicide themselves.

3. War-decs?

4. Balls to the wall baby. All in and anything goes

5. Yes

6. New Players should be destroyed on sight until they realize that EVE sucks rear end and quit.

7. No

8. Idk probs

9. Yes

10. Nothing could possibly make this game worse.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
~Oscar Wilde

Ah, welcome. Enjoy your stay, it will not be for long.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 9, 2007

Don't ever count out Touchdown Tom.

I like when the ships go boom.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

This is exactly the kind of thing I think an EvE player would find fascinating. Good job conforming to stereotypes, NERD! *slaps books out of ur hands*

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I think you should get High for a Sec and stop being a butt.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

EVE Online more like rear end Online.

Megadyptes
Oct 7, 2009

Yeah... If you hit them hard their heads bleed all over the ice and their legs convulse.

1: Piss.
2: Piss.
3: Piss.
4: Piss.
5: Piss.
6: Piss.
7: Piss.
9: Piss.
10: Piss.

I hope these answers help whatever the gently caress it is you are doing, OP.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

This is a bad game. You should feel bad for playing it.

Triggsz
Aug 6, 2007

i'm a shark!!! i'm a SHAAAARK!! suck my diick!! I'M A SHAAARK!!

EVE ONLINE!

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

Nice to meet ya, hee ho!

EVE Online, not STEVE Online!

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Mercury Crusader posted:

EVE Online, not STEVE Online!

Wouldn't that be Ultima Online?

Millsy
Dec 28, 2004
All's fair in love and bouncy bouncy.

I couldn't be bothered reading all of the questions, just the responses. I'm totally gay and I gank anything worth more than what I'm flying

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010
HAY GUYZ!! DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!

Coincidentally i decided recently to resub, because I haven't had enough time to read recently and a fleet op is the perfect time to catch up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friction
Aug 15, 2001

Megadyptes posted:

1: Piss.
2: Piss.
3: Piss.
4: Piss.
5: Piss.
6: Piss.
7: Piss.
9: Piss.
10: Piss.

I hope these answers help whatever the gently caress it is you are doing, OP.

I'm pretty sure 7 is butts.