Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

I watched index, guiltily... it seemed wrong somehow but I couldn't stop.

Why is teleport girl getting her neck snapped?

No fighting in the dormitory!!!

Kuroko is indeed the best. She is also almost as badass as Mikoto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

B-but Index is Ika Musume! :(

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Relambrien posted:

I don't remember where I read this, but someone once suggested the nickname "Sparky" and I think it's pretty much perfect.

Yes! Sparky is perfect!

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Maybe Kuroko could say 'my dear...' or something?

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Railgun, ninja, hacker... is there something Misaka can't do? Nice episode.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Or creating an electric whip or creating a protectzing force field or producing a loving blade out of sand containing iron or...

Misak just can do everything. Deal with it.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Was it the real Misaka whoe went shopping or was it MISAKA? I thought the clones could only talk in that strange way we've seen in the episode from last week.

Also those two scientists at the end. What the gently caress is wrong with them? :stare:

Lucy Heartfilia fucked around with this message at 09:23 on May 4, 2013

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

24 episodes even.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Holy loving technobabble.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

She is much better as Squid Girl.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Accelerator's power should really called 'unbeatable by espers'. That's it.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

I love it how people mix up Mikasa/Misaka all the time.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Index anime spoiler: Isn't the end goal of Academy City some Satanism stuff, considering how the boss of Academy City is called Aleister Crowley?

Edit: VVV whoops, sorry. VVV

Lucy Heartfilia fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jun 26, 2013

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

veekie posted:

Not Satanism, quite the opposite in fact.
Its based on the invocation of Angels, and since the existing ones are rather stuck in their roles, why not make some. After you can make Angels there's just one more step for a megalomaniac

Ah, I see. I swear I've watched every episode of Index, but it's really hard to remember anything from that show.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Hahahha, gently caress the anime industry.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

ActionZero posted:

That power would be insane at higher levels (which would probably mean being able to spread it further or something). It wouldn't be much good for fighting but it's basically localised denial of entropy. Keep a power plant at the same heat without needing to add more fuel and you have an essentially endless supply of perfectly clean energy.

Even at her low level Uiharu can tell the most fundamental laws of physics to go gently caress themselves.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

Maybe at Level 5 she'd have the ability to gently caress with the thermodynamics of the world around her, rather than just things she can touch, and on a far larger scale too. Maybe she can instantly evaporate or freeze an entire lake or something equally ridiculous.

Maybe she becomes a firebender.

The difference between a shattered and a whole cup is their entropy. Living means reversing entropy by using energy to create order. The direction of time is marked by an increase of entropy. So ultimately she could be able to either destroy or repair things, kill or revive or even alter the flow of time. Just depends on how powerful the author wants her to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

By the way, are her lollipops made out of wasabi or what's up with them?

• Locked thread