Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azathoth256
Mar 30, 2010

OnimaruXLR posted:

Yeah the way the sound is kind of like... not understated, but utilized more conscientiously? Than just having a BGM running all the time in the cliche ways it could be. The scene where the old drunk dude charges that giant, and then stops, and then the audio just goes dead, he stares at a second, then turns around and runs the hell away was magic.

Real good first episode.

I love how it's set up as this great dramatic moment where he's going to save everyone. Then he realizes Holy poo poo I'm actually going to die if I go through with this and gets the gently caress out of Dodge with the kids. It's such a fantastic way to define the tone of the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread