Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Phobophilia posted:

Sounds reasonable, that should fit neatly somewhere inside Central Europe. Jaeger is a German surname, Eren is a Turkish name, which makes sense because there's tons of ties between Turkey and Germany.

Is Mikasa German or Turkish? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Quoting this again because it must be watched. :sbahj: :magical:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Don't do this!

EDIT: Don't do what exactly? Please PM me with the problem.

AVeryLargeRadish fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Apr 15, 2013

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Sasha having some sort of standing orgasm over god damned cured meats. :allears:

Looking forward to next episode, things gonna get hosed up.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Don't do this, please.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Personal_Nirvana posted:

I think this will be the first anime blue-ray i will purchase, if the quality doesn't drop to disastrous levels.

So i need to know some things. The quality is improved overall (less number of stills, extra content) for Blue-ray/DVD releases? Any chance of some uncensored death scenes added?

Yeah, big improvements in animation/decensoring and added scenes are pretty much standard for anime blu-rays/dvds. It's pretty common for whole scenes to be reanimated to fix any off model faces or to add extra details.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

darkgray posted:

If this (NSFW) is official Mikasa abs, I think we'll be seeing some very fetishy doujins popping up.

How about we just stop here and not talk about that, hmm? :cripes:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Mercrom posted:

He already ran out of energy as a titan so I guess his magic powers haven't replenished yet.

I hope the show isn't losing steam. The pacing from episode 1-7 was faster than most movies, which is the largest part of what made it great. Now the show seems like it has laid down the foundation for it's actual premise and I don't see how it can possibly return to the same absurd rate of events, character development, and twists. It would require something like the next three episodes covering a rebellion by Eren, and the fourth with him crowned as king.

All the show has to do is follow the events of the manga and the pace will be fast enough.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Seebach posted:

[REDACTED]

Holy gently caress, good way to ruin the whole anime for anyone who reads that! Christ... :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Prison Warden posted:

It's also a memorably awful episode, marking the start off the anime's awful filler saga while being early enough that the audience hadn't been driven off, so a lot of people who watched the anime might have actually saw it . Plus it has a scene where someone puts a live tortoise in a loving curry!

That was the episode that made me stop watching the show entirely, though the series as a whole had legendarily bad filler. It was just Uggggghhhhh... Only a literal groan of pain/disgust can describe Naruto filler.

Good times. :allears:

• Locked thread