Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.

coreycoryecorey posted:

Speaking of subs, why did they call the Scouting Legion the Recon Corps? It pretty much ruined the show.

Not true show was awesome and I am excited for more

Aureon posted:

Scouting Legion makes no sense tbh.
Official translation is Survey Corps, and that sounds horrible.
I'd guess Recon Corps is a decent choice.

I believe Commie has it translated to Reconnaissance Legion, so pick your poison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Well Crunchyroll doesn't have Attack on Titan in Germany. Just a warning. Those license deals can be very regional.

BUT:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/04/12/crunchyroll-to-stream-attack-on-titan-anime

You are lucky. :)

Surely a VPN can work around this dilemma of yours. I have used Spotflux and Tunnelbear and prefer the former.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

SIE SIND KARTOFFELN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

:colbert:

This needs to be added to the thread title ASAP.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

JosephWongKS posted:

It was only a matter of time until someone recreated the Shingeki OP in Minecraft.

Omg :iia:.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Personal_Nirvana posted:

Also this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II3sBQWDsJk (slightly NSFW due to naked buttshot.)

I think I just watched SnK the musical :stonk:.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Ak Gara posted:

As long as we don't get any Curries Of Life, I'm happy.

Why do I vaguely remember this?

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

AdjectiveNoun posted:

That's the thing though, they're not treating Eren's Titan Form as a weapon. Like GROVER CURES HOUSE said:

Barring some crazy gambit from Erwin, all the evidence suggests that they really don't want/plan to use Eren as a weapon, his usefulness lies elsewhere.

Maybe not Erwin but i think Pixis might.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

With all the spinning Levi does when using 3DMG surely he would have developed acute motion sickness by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Nelson Mandingo posted:

It's an adaptation and they've done an outstanding job, it's just the most important revelation out of this arc was very poorly executed. I think if they had 26 episodes they could have delivered everything the series deserves.

Agreed, the summary episode (13.5) was not needed and should have been scrapped for this purpose.

• Locked thread