Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SchrodingersFish
Mar 9, 2012
Wow, what an awesome thread! Juniper's lamb is amazingly cute, I love the black spots on her knees like she's got little kneepads on :3: Makes me want to take her out roller skating.

I saw that you send the wool out to be spun, do they dye it for you as well? The yarn on your etsy store looks gorgeous, if you do dye it yourself (or have ever dyed wool) do you have any tips? I've been meaning to get back into knitting and have a good amount of white wool yarn I've been meaning to dye and make into a scarf. After living in California for ~5 years I'm finally moving back to a colder climate and can actually use knitted clothing again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SchrodingersFish
Mar 9, 2012

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Goliath has gotten massive. He'll be 6 weeks tomorrow.

I love Goliath's eyebrow spots! Total :catstare:

SchrodingersFish
Mar 9, 2012

Crazy goat people do tend to acquire goats over time (they call it G.A.S., goat acquisition syndrome). There's that one moonspotted doeling you want but you go to the farm and bring home 3 doelings and a buck because they just had such great bloodlines/lots of milking stars/MOONSPOTS! and you just couldn't

So, is being a crazy goat person a thing? One time my mom ordered a mug off of Cafe Press and by mistake they sent her one that said "I'm one goat shy of being the crazy goat lady". It was hilarious, we were WTFing like mad and it has become a family joke ( they told her to keep the mug and also sent what she actually ordered. It seemed like the most random thing, but I guess crazy goat ladies do exist!

SchrodingersFish
Mar 9, 2012
It's ridiculous how excited I get when checking this thread hoping for goat babies! I love the sheep too, but there is something about derpy Heath and his lady troubles that has won over my heart.

SchrodingersFish
Mar 9, 2012
Aaaaa! So cute! I don't care if it's not heaths's, it's an adorable chocolatey bundle of fluff :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SchrodingersFish
Mar 9, 2012

It is definitely Heath's kid (she's a tiny girl Heath :3:)

Unless you mean its not Iph's, because she has no excuse and if she doesn't stop randomly wailing and not having a baby I will have to throttle her.

Ah gotcha, I took "It's the wrong one" to mean "It's not Heath's", can't keep all of these goat parents straight :downs:

She does look a lot like Papa Heath! Also, I love your "I just want to squeeze them out like a tube of toothpaste" and I'm going to save that for when I'm frustrated and pregnant in the future.

• Locked thread