Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Merge the threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Dashboard, eh?

I guess I have to figure out customs now.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

IUG posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PawhJlfVLkg
Here you go, this 4 minute video tells you how to do it all.

Well I guess I have a weekend project now.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Worked the first time. Dumped my calibration settings for whatever reason but that's a small price to pay. Thanks guys!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jordan :swoon: :swoon:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

whypick1 posted:

This...

...oh poo poo, I haven't played this game in a month. I probably shouldn't jump straight into that one. :cry:

I stopped playing outside of playing backup guitar on my girlfriend's drunken pseudo karaoke for about 6 months until I got into the customs a few weeks ago.

"Oh I know what I'll play, Devil Went Down to Georg-" :stonk:

"Ok maybe Play With M-" :stonk:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The T posted:

I'm never going to figure out what that clue means, and I bet what the song actually comes out I won't even know what the song is and so the clue will have been meaningless to me.

This is exactly how I feel.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm not even ashamed to be excited for Rollin.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Songs have pro upgrades, but all songs can be played with original RB instruments.

If you have RB2 drums try to find the cymbals kit though. It's major fun and adds a wrinkle to something you're already used to doing.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

gently caress yes. This pack kicks rear end.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

edit nm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Welp I bought a 360 for Rock Band, so the circle of life continues.

• Locked thread